16th June 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Difference between CSE at BIT Mesra and Computer Engineering in DTU? Which is the best for the course?

1.Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) at Birla Institute of Technology,Mesra (bit,mesra)
2.Computer Engineering (COE) at Delhi Technological University,New Delhi (dtu or dce)

What is the difference between the two courses and which is the best in all respects?

20th June 2011, 11:22 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Difference between CSE at BIT Mesra and Computer Engineering in DTU? Which is the best for the course?

Sir,
There is not much difference in this two name.
Courses they study you under both courses is same.

difference is only these:
Computer science and engineering:B-Tech course(more technical name(nowdays used).... this degree has more wheitage...)

Computer engineering:BE course(it's earlier name to engineering courses) .

but doesn't go on the name just go through the college.

i hope this information will help you.

good luck
23rd June 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between CSE at BIT Mesra and Computer Engineering in DTU? Which is the best for the course?

is there a good scope of nit calicut engineering physics?my aieee air is 2609.
23rd June 2011, 07:44 PM
kartavya99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1.Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) at Birla Institute of Technology,Mesra (bit,mesra)
2.Computer Engineering (COE) at Delhi Technological University,New Delhi (dtu or dce)

What is the difference between the two courses and which is the best in all respects?
second one is the best because of environment and college rankings
27th June 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

i am trying to know my friends aieee2011 air rank by his name only
16th August 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

whts the difference b/w cse & it ?
21st December 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

1st one is better because of the placements and the college facilities plus the huge and beautiful campus of BIT Mesra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?