24th June 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Work and responsibility of a Junior Engineer is equal to Asst. Engineer than why so difference in between their pays?

In case of Govt. Electrical engineering job a junior engineer is fixed for a pay scale 9300-34200 with a grade pay of 4200 only , where as Asst. Engineer pay scale is fixed 15600-39400 with a grade pay- 5400 but the work and responsibility of a Junior Engineer is equal to Asst. Engineer than why so difference in between these engineer ?

Related Questions:
  1. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  2. What is the difference between electronics and communication engineer and maintenance engineer?
  3. Can I apply for Railway Jobs being a candidate from B.Sc Maths and with an age of 35 years?
  4. For which posts can I apply in Railways? I have done MCA as well as diploma in IT
  5. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma engineering in mechanical with 3 years experience as a site supervisor?
  6. What is the difference between production engineer and mechanical engineer?
  7. What are the prospects of growth in next 2 to 3 years after getting a job in M&M, R&D?
  8. Scope of BSc electronics? Should I do after graduation in BSc electronics?
  9. How to prepare for Junior Engineer and section Engineer for Mechanical
  10. Which Government Jobs I can apply in Railways, Airports and Banking after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  11. What are the jobs in railways for ECE branch
  12. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  13. What is the syllabus for Junior Engineer and sub engineer post for electronics engineering in Mahagenco? Solved question papers(Electronics Engineer) in Mahagenco
  14. Previous years question papers of RRB for section engineer and Junior Engineer?
  15. What can I do after passing Polytechnic Diploma in Civil
  16. How may i get recruited in your Organisation? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering and i have 4 years work experience,2 years in Kothari Consulting Engineers as Asst. Engineer and 2 years in Maharashtra State Mining Co. as Asst. Manager
  17. Difference between MCA and a Computer Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of Marine Engineering course? What PG courses can I opt for after completion of this course?
26th June 2014, 05:26 PM
anu98

Default Re: Work and responsibility of a Junior Engineer is equal to Asst. Engineer than why so difference in between their pays?

A junior engineer is a dipoma holder on the other hand an assistant enginer is a B.tech degree holder...the assistant engineer has much more responsibility as compared to J.E
27th July 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Work and responsibility of a Junior Engineer is equal to Asst. Engineer than why so difference in between their pays?

Difference between Sub Engineer and Assistant Engineer in Electricity Board
11th July 2017, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

What is difference between sub engineer and junior engineer? Are both same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?