21st March 2010, 01:37 AM
sanjayjanu

Difference between PGCET and PGECET? Can I write PGECET while studying B.Tech final year? Is there a need to attach the photocopies of 10th,12th and degree certificates?

Whats da difference b/w pgcet nd pgecet? Im studying b.tech final year,can i write da pgecet.if i can,but i dnt have b.tech certificates.there is need to attach da xeroxes of 10th,inter nd degree certificates na....any 1 of u plz answer my Qs.....waiting 4 ur ans...

23rd May 2011, 07:23 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between PGCET and PGECET? Can I write PGECET while studying B.Tech final year? Is there a need to attach the photocopies of 10th,12th and degree certificates?

Both the exams are conducted by Osmania University. PGCET is conducted for students who would like to go in for courses like M.Sc, M.Com, M.SW, M.L.Sc etc. PGECET is basically for engineering students. So since you are an engineering student you can take the PGECET exam if you wish to go in for higher studies. You can appear now but make sure that you have your certificates by the time of joining for the course.
25th May 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between PGCET and PGECET? Can I write PGECET while studying B.Tech final year? Is there a need to attach the photocopies of 10th,12th and degree certificates?

Pattern of pgecet
27th June 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of mechanical pgcet exam for mtech ?
18th March 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me about pgecet, pecet , pgcet, B.ed, Msc and m.phil,banking? their scopes and jobs
27th February 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between pgcet and pgecet.I have done my degree so can i apply for pgcet where i want to further study my m.s.c(statitic"s)
25th March 2014, 02:47 PM
krish_146

yes PGCET stand for post graduate common Entrance test which is conducted by OU for took the admission into M.Sc., M.Com., MA like where as PGECET stand for Post Graduate Engineering common Entrance Test for took admission into M.Tech. ........ ok.
21st May 2020, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

When is the last date to apply msc chemistry of 2020 in AP and telangana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?