6th October 2011, 08:30 PM
vrvichus

Am I eligible to write CAT and PGECET after scoring 70% in degree?

dear sir, i got 72% in 10th and 44% in PUC(karnataka) and 70% in degree... now with a 44% in puc am i eligible to write CAT and PGCET(karnataka) exams... sir pls help me out am so worried

Related Questions:
  1. How to write the CAT entrance this year? Am I eligible for CAT exam? What is the percentage to get into IIM's?
  2. What is the difference between PGCET and PGECET? Can I write PGECET without having B.Tech certificate?
  3. Am I eligible to write GATE and CAT entrance exam for master degree after completing my B.Tech from deemed university?
  4. Can a candidate be eligible to give CAT Exam after completion of Degree in Distance Learning?
  5. Difference between PGCET and PGECET? Can I write PGECET while studying B.Tech final year? Is there a need to attach the photocopies of 10th,12th and degree certificates?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in CAT if having Backlog in B.Tech?
  7. What is the counseling date for PGECET? Am I eligible to get a seat for M.Tech after scoring 4422 rank in PGECET
  8. Am i eligible to get a seat in M.Tech after scoring 4422 rank in PGECET
  9. Am i eligible for CAT exam after Diploma and BA? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to appear in CAT after completing B.Tech? Tips for preparation?
  11. Can Final Year Graduation Students Give CAT Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I crack CAT without preparing from any coaching class?
  13. Am I eligible for CAT after studying B.Tech from civil branch?
  14. How to write CAT exam after scoring 60% in high school and 54% in intermediate?
  15. Am I eligible to write Bank PO exams after scoring 55% in 2nd attempt during B.E final year?
  16. How can I prepare for PGECET? How to get a seat in these universities?
  17. Am i eligible for CAT Exam with three years gap after Diploma in Computers?
  18. Is the person who scored less than 50% in bachelor degree is eligible for CAT and MBA?
10th October 2011, 10:41 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write CAT and PGECET after scoring 70% in degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrvichus View Post
dear sir, i got 72% in 10th and 44% in PUC(karnataka) and 70% in degree... now with a 44% in puc am i eligible to write CAT and PGCET(karnataka) exams... sir pls help me out am so worried
You have scored good marks in Your Graduation degree course, So You are eligible to apply for CAT and Karnataka PGCET Entrance Examination.

CAT : Common Admission test and this examination was conducted by IIM's every year and to apply for this examination you need to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised university with minimum 50% marks, Final year Graduate candidates are also eligible to apply for CAT Examination. The examination was Generally conducted in November/ December Every year and this year CAT Examination was going to be started form Saturday, 22 October 2011 - Friday, 18 November 2011, the last date of apply for CAT Examination was already over, so please apply for this examination next time.

You are also eligible to apply for Karnataka PGCET Examination and for this examination, You must have passed the Your Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% aggregate marks in all the years of degree examinations, Final year Graduate candidates are also eligible to apply for PGCET Examination. The examination was generally conducted in august and for this year examination was already completed.

So, If you are Interested in both the examination, then please apply Next year because you are eligible to apply for Both these examination and for More Information please check the official website -

http://www.catiim.in
10th October 2011, 11:00 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible to write CAT and PGECET after scoring 70% in degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrvichus View Post

Eligibility For CAT

In order to appear for CAT you need to have 50% or above in your graduation..that is all you need..

CAT (Common Admission Test) takes place once every year.. for admissions into the top MBA colleges of India..that is Indian Institute of Management (IIM)

You can also appear for the following MBA entrance exams :-

MAT
XAT
FMS
Symbiosis
JIPMER
SNAP

These MBA exams mainly focus on the following things :-

Data Sufficiency
Data Interpretation
Vocabulary
Basic Maths

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
10th October 2011, 11:02 PM
sandeepsonipoly

dear friend, you are eligible for both CAT & PGCET exam.
CAT: common admission test this year already over.every graduate candidate 50% in graduation apply for CAT.this year last date over for apply and exam hold on 22 oct. to 18 nov.

PGCET: every graduate with 50% are eligible for PGCET.this year exam already over in month of april.
so next year you can apply for both exam.
4th December 2011, 03:06 PM
khushboo naushin

hi.. you are eligible for both
CAT & PGCET... for CAT you should have maximum 50% in your graduation. than you can eassly give the CAT exam. and after complete the CAT with 95-99% you can get admission in any IIMs.. thanks...
19th June 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

hello Sir! I just completed my engineering and my marks pattern is like this I scored 85% in 10th(CBSE), 70% in 2nd PUC and in engineering my overall four years aggregate is 55% but during my 3rd year engineering because of medical problem my 3rd year aggregate dropped down to 45% but overall engineering aggregate is 55% my question is since i have less then 50% aggregate in my 3rd year engineering am I eligible to appear for CAT or PGCET? Plz help me out Sir am very tensed!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?