7th September 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Which are the different government jobs? Date of the exams for government jobs?

What are the different government jobs ?
& when will all the exams for all the government jobs will be held ?

Related Questions:
  1. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  2. What are the different government jobs? Date of the government jobs?
  3. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  4. Is there any government jobs available for candidates who are above 38 years of age?
  5. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  6. Which are the different government jobs? Date of the exams for government jobs?
  7. Which are the various government jobs available in the field of Pharmacy? Which are the exams?
  8. What will be different Government Jobs? Various Exams for Government jobs for the next year?
  9. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  10. Need TNPSC Group 1 and 2 Question Paper -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  12. Am I eligible for government jobs after completing B.E ECE part time from GCT, Coimbatore?
  13. List of government jobs and salary pay scale in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  14. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  15. Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?
  16. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  18. Government jobs being in final year of MA and having 33 years of age?
13th December 2011, 01:58 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the different government jobs? Date of the exams for government jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the different government jobs ?
& when will all the exams for all the government jobs will be held ?
For recruitment in almost every department of the government, entrance exams are conducted on national as well as on state level.
The examinations conducted on national level are regulated by mainly the two following bodies:

Union Public Service Commission
Staff Selection Commission

The state level examinations are conducted by public service commission of every state.

Apart from them, there are various other councils and government bodies which conducts several types of examinations.
Therefore, to know about the examinations, their eligibility criteria, important dates, I would suggest you to visit the official website of the regulating bodies mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?