14th May 2017, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Diploma after 10th is equivalent to a degree course? Admission to NTT course is possible?

Diploma is equivalent to which degree? May I take admission to NTT course. I have done my diploma after 10th. Please, let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Is engineering diploma with experience equivalent to degree? LLB admission after diploma in Engineering with 10 years of experience?
  2. Diploma done after 10th is equivalent to a graduate degree?
  3. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  4. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in NTT course after scoring 60% marks in 12th?
  6. Is diploma course equivalent after completion of 10th to degree?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission in Diploma Architect is possible after 10th? Is entrance exam necessary for admission in Mumbai? Degree course can be done after Diploma?
  9. Am I eligible to do BA after completion of 3 years diploma after 10th?
  10. Procedure to do B.Ed in History after doing M.A in History? Fee structure of the course? How to give the entrance?
  11. What are the benefits and criteria of NTT?
  12. What is the procedure for admission in NTT 2 year IGNOU? What is the admission criteria?
  13. Can I attend UPTET after doing NTT?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in Graduation after completing 2 years Hotel Management Diploma course on 10th basis?
  15. Direct graduation after 10th?
  16. Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?
  17. Is 3 years diploma after 10th and 2 years diploma after 12th is equivalent
  18. Graduate Diploma is equivalent to degree? Which Diploma would be equal to Bachelor of Business Administration?
15th May 2017, 12:04 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma after 10th is equivalent to a degree course? Admission to NTT course is possible?

NTT stands for Nursery Teacher Training. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized government board. The marks of admission for this course may vary from institute to institute. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in Nursery Teacher Training course. Also your diploma course is not considered as a degree course.
15th May 2017, 01:20 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Diploma after 10th is equivalent to a degree course? Admission to NTT course is possible?

No, diploma is not equivalent to any degree as per University Grant Commission norms and you are not eligible for NTT course also. As per my knowledge to get admission in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) course you have to complete your intermediate from a recognized board. Thanks
15th May 2017, 07:55 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Diploma after matriculation is equivalent to intermediate. And you are eligible to apply admission in NTT (Nursery Teacher Training) course. You should have scored at least 50% marks in 12th or equivalent to get admission in NTT course.
Diploma in NTT is one year course and you can pursue this course from any of the following institute:

Nursery Teachers Training School, Nagpur

Jaipur National University, Jaipur

HC.M.J. University, Shillong

Heights Institute of Fashion & Technology, New Delhi

You can be an assistant Pre Primary Teacher, NTT Teacher, Madam, In-charge etc after completion of NTT course.
15th May 2017, 02:56 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

NTT refers to Nursery Teacher Training and same is a profession undergraduate degree course for which the required educational qualification is a higher secondary school degree with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board. Students having equivalent degree are also eligible for pursuing the same course.

So having completed your diploma degree you are certainly eligible for pursuing NTT course if your aggregate in diploma is 50% as diploma degree is equivalent to higher secondary school degree.
15th May 2017, 09:37 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

No, Diploma after completion of 10th Class is not equivalent to Graduation or a Bachelor Degree. There is a certain eligibility criteria to do this Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training course.

In general, the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this course is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to do this NTT course as 12th Class qualification or it's equivalent qualification is required. The minimum percentage you must have secured is 50% marks.

But Diploma course is not equivalent to Graduation and this 3 year Diploma course is an Undergraduate course.
25th November 2020, 05:25 AM
Unregistered

M.tech (CSE) is equivalent to NTT course?
3rd December 2020, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

After passing 10th and doing B.ed and then NNT course ???can i eligible for be a teacher??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?