28th February 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do BA after completion of 3 years diploma after 10th?

Sir/Mam, I have passed my three year diploma after 10th, now can I take admission in BA because three year diploma is equivalent to intermediate. Can you please give me the details on this? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

1st March 2017, 08:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BA after completion of 3 years diploma after 10th?

No, you are not eligible to take admission in B.A course after completion of your three years Diploma course. To be eligible to pursue B.A course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognized board. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing B.A course.
2nd March 2017, 11:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BA after completion of 3 years diploma after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I have passed my three year diploma after 10th, now can I take admission in BA because three year diploma is equivalent to intermediate. Can you please give me the details on this? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!
Diploma candidates are not eligible for B.A course.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible B.A course.

You age should be above 16 years.
2nd March 2017, 11:47 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are right that three years diploma is equivalent to 12th standard, but, taking admission in BA after diploma is very difficult. Candidates who have completed their 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for BA course. Most of the colleges offers admission to the candidates who have completed 12th standard. Only a few might be there where you may get admission after 3 years diploma. So, its better to gp for 10+2 rather than 3 years diploma.
2nd March 2017, 11:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can do BA degree course after the completion of your 3 years Diploma course, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Diploma course in respective field from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the BA degree course.
3rd March 2021, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

I did 10 3 years diploma in engineering and B.A &M.A English literature through distance education.am I eligible for B.ed??if 12 th is must 12 th tutorial is valid or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?