7th December 2015, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Direct graduation after 10th?

I can do direct graduation from 10th pass (1988). I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

7th December 2015, 09:51 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Direct graduation after 10th?

No, it is not possible to do direct graduation after 10th. Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent in order to get admission in graduation. Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in 12th or equivalent in order to apply for admission in any graduation course.
Also candidates with diploma certificate are also eligible to apply for graduation degree. But candidate with just 10th class certificate are not eligible to do so.
7th December 2015, 11:22 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me advice you that , you can't go for graduation direct after 10th.

Eligibility:

Minimum qualification required to get admission in graduation is 12th from recognized board with at least 50% marks.

Age 17-25 years.

So, you have to first complete your 12th or equivalent examination to pursue graduation.
7th December 2015, 04:00 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to pursue graduation course after 10th directly.

The eligibility to get admission in graduation course is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board in either regular or correspondence. So, you have to first pursue the 10+2 to get admission in graduation courses.

There is no much available option for you to get a good job as you have crossed maximum age limit.
7th December 2015, 06:37 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I can do direct graduation from 10th pass (1988). I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Yes, you can do direct graduation after your 10th standard.

You have to appear for a programme called Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP) in IGNOU to study graduation.

If you clear the programme then you can do B.A course.

The eligibility to do BPP is no formal qualification.

The course duration is 6 months.

This type of study is also available in many universities Tamilnadu Open University etc.
7th December 2015, 09:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not at all possible to do Graduation course directly after completion of your 10th standard. To be eligible to pursue Graduation course, the candidate must have completed 12th standard or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university. No College/University offers direct admission to Graduation course for candidates who have completed 10th standard. So, I suggest you to pursue 11th and 12th standard to be eligible to get admission for pursuing Graduation course.
8th December 2015, 01:29 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot go directly for your graduation after the completion of your 10th class, you should however have completed your +2 level of education in order to pursue graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?