18th July 2010, 10:29 PM
vedavathi1234

Is diploma treated as degree? Options available after completing diploma in CS?

Is Diploma treated as a degree?Please do let me know options open after completing my diploma in CS.

17th April 2011, 10:17 AM
Irfansb

Default Re: Is diploma treated as degree? Options available after completing diploma in CS?

My dear,diploma's are done for a particular job.there is a lot of differance between degree and diploma.A degree may or may not be professional but a diploma is done for a particular proffession.it is my suggestion to u that if u have done or u are doing any diploma then concentrate on that and do not wonder here and there,as it will be all in vein.
17th April 2011, 07:51 PM
Umesh vyas
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is diploma treated as degree? Options available after completing diploma in CS?

dear friend
No diploma is not treated as degree.
30th June 2011, 01:39 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

No diploma is not consider as the degree course this is related to any job oriented course and this is also consider as the junior engineer. So this is not possible that we compare it with the degree.
20th September 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my PGDLAN from the University of Hyderabad attending two semisters in one year,submiting project, and other assigenements. The diploma is approved by DEC of UGC. Can it be treated as Mphil or degree.
23rd October 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

what are the roots after upsc
22nd September 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

can i do MBA after completing diploma in cs of 3 year.is it possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?