17th April 2017, 11:45 PM
deepak2898

Disadvantages of having backlog to get job in TCS or Infosys?

Please tell me that whether is there any disadvantage of backlog to get job in TCS or Infosys? And please mention how to calculate total percentage in b.tech if i have only SGPA?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
  3. Am i eligible for Infosys and TCS with one year gap between Diploma and Degree?
  4. Eligibility for TCS joining after holding a backlog?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU?
  6. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  7. Is it beneficial to join Infosys if selected, being an employee of TCS?
  8. Is there any problem at the time of joining if selected in TCS without mentioning backlog?
  9. Am I eligible for HCL campus drive after clearing two backlogs and having more than 60% marks throughout?
  10. Job in Infosys, Satyam, Wipro, TCS after scoring 70.7% in SSC, 63.7% in 12th, 59.8% in BSc and 75% in MCA?
  11. Will TCS hire candidate with one backlog pending?
  12. Am I eligible for TCS and Infosys placement after completing MCA through lateral entry?
  13. Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog?
  14. Eligibility to get job in Infosys, Amdocs and TCS with the mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  15. TCS or Infosys: Better company to work with? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or any other IT company?
  17. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  18. Am i eligible for TCS, Infosys, HCL or any other reputed company after scoring 73% in B.Tech Computer Science with 1 backlog?
18th April 2017, 01:35 PM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: Disadvantages of having backlog to get job in TCS or Infosys?

In all colleges placements will be occur before final semester. For few companies specially TCS or Infosys to be eligible in campus placements, percentage of marks should be more than 60 or 70 and there should not be any backlogs. If the candidate is having backlogs or don't have requisite percentage of marks, candidate won't be eligible to campus interviews.
13th December 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Disadvantages of having backlog to get job in TCS or Infosys?

Does any candidate get chance for campussing of job if he has back logs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?