21st December 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Discontinued TC is applicable to join B.Tech Agriculture in Karnataka?

Well actually I am willing to join in Agricultural B.Tech in Karnataka. But, I discontinued my degree in course in Andhra Pradesh and got discontinued TC. IS that TC applicable for joining in Agricultural B.Tech in Karnataka?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  2. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there any scholarship available for discontinued handicaped?
  4. Is there any scholarship available for discontinued handicapped to continue B.Tech again?
  5. Entrance exams available to study BSc(Agriculture) in Karnataka? -- [New]
  6. Which trade is better between BSCI Agriculture and B.Tech electrical
  7. Colleges in Karnataka to pursue diploma in agriculture? What is the duration of this course?
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Agriculture in a different college after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  9. List of colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture in Karnataka? Detailed information about this course?
  10. How to join Rajendra Agriculture University Pusa for M.tech? Which course will be available for me?
  11. Is it possible to take admission in Karnataka State Board if discontinued 11th CBSE?
  12. Can I complete my Graduation (BBM) from Karnataka if I discontinued after the 4th semester with backlogs?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Diploma in Agriculture course in Karnataka?
  14. How much monthly salary is offered in Private Banks under Agriculture sector?
  15. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  16. Can I do B.Tech Agriculture with bifocal electronics in 12th without biology
  17. List of companies which offers Inplant Training in Karnataka for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  18. Can I join Indian Army after discontinuing B.Tech
23rd December 2017, 07:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Discontinued TC is applicable to join B.Tech Agriculture in Karnataka?

Yes, you are eligible to join B.Tech Agriculture course in Karnataka, if you have discontinued your degree course and obtained TC from the college. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or Intermediate course with PCB stream from a recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Tech Agriculture course. You have to appear and qualify the KCET examination or take admission through management quota for pursuing B.Tech Agriculture course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?