26th July 2013, 04:26 AM
mukadam unsa

Do girls have a scope in marine biotechnology? What is the fees structure?

Do girls have scope in marine biotechnology ?? n this course is of how many years n what is the fees for this course ???

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope for girls in Marine Engineering?
  2. Any good colleges for Marine Engineering in India? What is the fee structure? Scope of the course and the salary structure?
  3. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  4. What to do after B.Sc. Biotechnology? Will there be good scope through the course for girls?
  5. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  7. How should I join marine engineering after scoring 80% in B.E 3rd year Mechanical branch
  8. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  9. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  10. Procedure to get admission, course fee and job opportunities in M.Sc Marine Biotechnology? -- [New]
  11. Which stream should I opt between Marine Biotechnology, Marine Science and Marine Biology & Oceanography in M.Sc if completed B.Sc in Biotechnology with Biochemistry and Genetics?
  12. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  13. Fee structure to join Marine Engineering?
  14. Is marine engineering a good course to study? Is it a good course for girls?
  15. Fees structure for Marine Engineering course?
  16. What is the scope of marine engineering?
  17. Which are the courses related to marine, biotechnology after doing B.E Biotechnology?
  18. What is the scope to do PG in Microbiology or Biotechnology? Fee structure and duration?
31st July 2017, 03:06 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Do girls have a scope in marine biotechnology? What is the fees structure?

There is lot of scope for Girls in marine biotechnology.

Courses in marine biotechnology:-

B.Sc(Marine biotechnology)
Duration:- 3 years
M.Sc(Marine biotechnology)
Duration:- 2 years

Eligibility for B.Sc(Marine biotechnology):-
Student must have passed 12th(physics ,chemistry and mathematics/zoology) from a recognized board.

Eligibility for M.Sc(Marine biotechnology):-

Student must have passed bachelor's degree B.Sc(zoology ,biotechnology ,botany ,microbiology,chemistry and biochemistry) with minimum 55% aggregate marks.

Best colleges for marine biotechnology:-

Goa University, Taleigao Plateau

Sub PO Goa University
Goa

Andhra University : College of Science and Technology
Andhra Pradesh

Manonmaniam Sundaranar University - Centre for Marine Science and Technology
Tamil Nadu

AMET University
Chennai

Job profiles:-

Project design maker
Distribution manager
Voice support officer
Technical executive
Assistant professor
Industry analyst
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?