17th May 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Do I have a chance to study for Banking and Finance in MBA after completing BSc computer science?

hai i completed b.sc computer science may i have chance stuided banking and finance in MBA

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  3. Is there any chance to get a job in government bank after completing MBA finance?
  4. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  5. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  6. Job after completing MBA in Banking & Finance -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  8. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  9. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  10. Which Job and Group2 Coaching would be Suitable after post graduation in Sociology(Telugu Medium)?
  11. Will it be good to study MBA after B.Sc Computer Science? In which field should I pursue MBA? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to do MBA in Finance or Banking after completion of Graduation in BA?
  13. How to study MBA after completing B.E computer science and engineering
  14. List of top Institutes offering MBA in Banking and Finance?
  15. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  16. Is my decision correct to do MBA after B.Sc Computer Science?
  17. How to work in banking sector after completing BSc computer science ?
  18. How to do MBA in finance after completing B.Com and while working in company in banking department?
25th December 2012, 05:24 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: Do I have a chance to study for Banking and Finance in MBA after completing BSc computer science?

hello friend,
yes, you can join B.Sc computer science after studying MBA. but you should decide whether we can shine in that field. because there is no relation between MBA and computer science.

you can join but join with full dedication.
all the best for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?