14th February 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to appear for CA while working for a Power Project?

I am a Mechanical Engineer. N presently working for a power project. Wat shud i do to get the admission?

27th August 2011, 11:11 AM
Hardik Rathod

Default Re: What should I do to appear for CA while working for a Power Project?

Do this.
first registration with Institute by application form and prescribed fee.
you have to pass CPT Exam conducted by ICAI in June'2012 as you registered now hence you eligible in June'12.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 7505cpt_form.pdf(258.8 KB, 62 views)
30th August 2011, 12:10 AM
tanmayeetripathy

Default Re: What should I do to appear for CA while working for a Power Project?

Hi,

chartered accountancy (ca) is one of the most prestigious qualification in accounting and finance degree.

Eligibility:

-if you have passed 10+2 from any stream from a recognized school, you are eligible to
apply for the common proficiency test (cpt).
-if you have got registered for the common proficiency test 60 days prior to the first day of the month in which cpt examination is to be held can appear in the examination.

-common proficiency test examinations are held in june & december every year.

Career prospect:

They are involved in:

 preparing financial statements and management reports.

 liaising with internal and external auditors.

 carrying out taxation and auditing work.

 advising on tax and efficient tax planning.

 preparing the annual reports.

Related concepts in ca:-

the ca would have good aptitude skills with concentration ability, figures, a systematicand careful way of working, and good skills in analyzing.

Good luck.
10th May 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any limitatin for appearing CPT exam, if somebody failed in his / her first attempt.
14th August 2012, 03:53 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Eligibility CA-

chartered accountancy (ca) is one of the most prestigious qualification in accounting and finance degree.

Eligibility:

-if you have passed 10+2 from any stream from a recognized school, you are eligible to
apply for the common proficiency test (cpt).
-if you have got registered for the common proficiency test 60 days prior to the first day of the month in which cpt examination is to be held can appear in the examination.

-common proficiency test examinations are held in june & december every year.

Career prospect:

They are involved in:

 preparing financial statements and management reports.

 liaising with internal and external auditors.

 carrying out taxation and auditing work.

 advising on tax and efficient tax planning.

 preparing the annual reports.

Related concepts in ca:-

The ca would have good aptitude skills with concentration ability, figures, a systematicand careful way of working, and good skills in analyzing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?