19th May 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Should I opt for Diploma Engineering course if failed in 12th Mathematics and Physics?

Respected Sir,
I have failed in two subjects, Mathematics and Physics of 12th with Science. Should I reappear for 12th or do any Diploma Engineering course? Please help me in this regard.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I make a career in Physics field without having Mathematics in 12th class?
  2. Should I opt for NIOS board to appear in 12th exam if failed in supplementary?
  3. Should I join Diploma course to further study B.Tech if failed in 12th?
  4. Qualification required to study Diploma in Nautical Science for a candidate who has secured 75% in 10th but failed in 12th Mathematics? Total fee expenses of this course?
  5. Which is the best course after 2nd PUC?
  6. What should I do to have a future career in IT engineering? Do 11th and 12th or opt for diploma course?
  7. Can I study B.Sc in Chemistry and Physics in an Open University if completed 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  8. Any chance for Biomedical engineering after taking PCM subjects? College in Coimbator which I can opt? Percentage required for it?
  9. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?
  10. What is the Eligibility Criteria of AMIE Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Chemical Engineering or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma?
  12. What should I do next to become a pilot right after completion of 10th standard?
  13. What course should I prefer for Bachelor degree?
  14. Which subject to choose in 11th after passing 10th standard
  15. How can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if failed in 12th and completed DCA?
  16. Why a candidate is declared failed even after scoring 24 marks in 12th Chemistry?
  17. What should I do after HSc? I have an interest in Automobiles
  18. Which course should I choose after 10th? I am interested in science courses
21st May 2016, 11:48 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I opt for Diploma Engineering course if failed in 12th Mathematics and Physics?

There is no need to do Diploma course for the reason you have failed in 12th standard Mathematics and Physics subjects. You can qualify the failed subjects by reappearing in Supplementary examinations. In case, if you are not interested to reappear in 12th standard examinations then, you can get admission to study Diploma in Engineering course on the basis of 10th standard.
22nd May 2016, 03:15 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I opt for Diploma Engineering course if failed in 12th Mathematics and Physics?

I would suggest you to appear for improvement examination rather than to opt for Diploma course. You should however try to score well in your examination this time or else one year will be completely wasted for you.

Try to go for coaching classes or private tuition if you feel like, but try to score well anyhow to have a good career ahead.
22nd May 2016, 03:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I would suggest you to appear for improvement examination rather than to opt for Diploma course. You should however try to score well in your examination this time or else one year will be completely wasted for you.

Try to go for coaching classes or private tuition if you feel like, but try to score well anyhow to have a good career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?