22nd September 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to reappear in 10th PSEB Board exams in next month if failed in Mathematics?

Respected Sir,
I have failed in Mathematics in my 10th PSEB Board exam as a result I do not have a pass certificate. Is it possible for me to write my Board exams in next month? Please let me know as soon as possible.

30th September 2015, 08:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to reappear in 10th PSEB Board exams in next month if failed in Mathematics?

Yes, definitely you can reappear in your 10th standard PSEB Board examinations if you have failed in Mathematics subject. You need to appear in Supplementary examinations which is conducted by PSEB Board to get qualify in Mathematics. To appear in Supplementary examinations, you need to register for examinations in your school. By appearing in Supplementary examinations, you can get qualify in Mathematics of your 10th standard PSEB Board examinations.
2nd October 2015, 12:59 AM
gokul ka raja

Default Re: Possibility to reappear in 10th PSEB Board exams in next month if failed in Mathematics?

Yes of course you are applicalbe for the exam of reappear held by PSEB board.
You cam apply for mathmatics if you get compartment in this exam.
You also apply for improvement exams if you do not get good marks.
For more contact at.
www.pseb. com
12th June 2017, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma student but fail in second year can I appear in 12th class Maharashtra state board exam by external
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?