27th November 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for NDA exam while in 12th?

i want to apply for nda exam dis year for my brother who is in his final year of 10+2. please kindly tell me when and how can i apply for this exam?

6th December 2011, 07:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for NDA exam while in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to apply for nda exam dis year for my brother who is in his final year of 10+2. please kindly tell me when and how can i apply for this exam?
Hello friend,
The application form for the upcoming NDA exam will be available from 31.12.2011.
The application form can be obtained from post offices and head post offices from the date mentioned above.
You may also apply online through www.upsconline.nic.in
The examination i.e. NDA I will be conducted on 15.04.2012.
7th December 2011, 08:16 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Being a candidate of pursuing final year of 10+2, your brother is eligible to apply for NDA Exam but he should be able to submit the proof of passing 12th class in Interview if he has qualified in the written exam.

Here is the eligibility criteria for NDA Exam.

Academic Qualification :
-One should have completed 12th class from a recognized board with any of the stream to be eligible for Army wing.
-One should have completed 12th class from a recognized board with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects to be eligible for Navy and Air Force wings.
-Candidates who are pursuing final year of 12th class are also eligible to apply for this exam.

Age criteria :
-One should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for this exam.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this exam.

If your brother fulfill this eligibility criteria, he can take up upcoming NDA Exam which is going to be conducted in the next academic year on 15-04-2012.

The last date to apply for this exam is on 30-01-2012.

One can get application forms for this exam from 31-13-2011 from the designated post offices all over India.

For more information on this exam, you can visit the official website of UPSC. Here it is,
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
7th December 2011, 08:16 AM
vilochan
Banned

Quote:
NDA is stand for the National Defence Academy. This examination is conducted

by UPSC in every year for the admission into the different wing of NDA.

If you are interested in the defence field and want to appear in the NDA

examination then you need the following eligibility criteria.

Educational Qualification = Pass 12th class in any discipline. The 12th board

exam appearing student are also eligible to apply for the NDA examination.

Age Limit = The age must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

The notification for the NDA examination will be comes on 31th December

2011 and the last date of apply is 30th January 2011. So you can apply

before 30th January 2011. The upcoming NDA exam will be held on 15th April 2012.

For complete information visit :~ http://www.upsc.gov.in
7th December 2011, 09:47 AM
tejesh_09

NDA- NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to three wings of NDA i.e. Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

You are eligible to apply for NDA while pursing your final year 12th standard exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for Naval and Air Force wing of NDA and from any stream for Army wing. The age criteria is you should be within an age group of 16.5 to 19 years of age. Other criteria is you should be an Indian citizen and unmarried one.

For further information you may log on to the official web site of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
7th December 2011, 10:10 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to apply for NDA exam while in 12th?

Quote:

How To Apply For NDA

In case your brother is appearing for the 12th exam in 2012..only then he is eligible to appear in the NDA exams of 2012..

The NDA exam is conducted twice every year in the months of April and August by the UPSC..

The next NDA 1 exam for 2012 is going to be conducted on 15th April,2012..

the forms for the exam shall be available on 31st December,2011 and the last date for form submission is 30th January,2012..

In order to get selected in any of the armed forces..you need to clear the written test..then the interview and then the medical examination..

The written test mainly tests you on the following things..

General Knowledge
English
Basic Maths

In order to appear for the NDA exam..a candidate must fulfill the following minimum conditions :-

1) You should be within the age limit of 16.5-19 years

2) You should have passed your 12th from a recognized board (with Physics,Chemistry and Maths as your subjects if you wish to join Navy or Air Force)

You should also be physically fit and should have a perfect eyesight..

I have attached the physical requirements required for a candidate to join the armed forces..

For any other info on the NDA exams..just Click Here

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
Attached Files
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 32 views)
7th December 2011, 12:47 PM
nikeetaa muthiyan

You have to fill application form to apply for NDA.You can get application form from post office or you may apply online. The forms are available from 31-12-2011.After your 12th exam you can give the NDA exam which is on 15-04-2012.

BEST OF LUCK !!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?