14th October 2011, 08:21 PM
ecengrnk

Additional courses which I should take to get a good job?

i m persuing in b.tech , so which additional courses should i do to get a good job?

Related Questions:
  1. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  2. Do I need to take up any additional courses so as to get a job in companies asking for 60%+?
  3. Do I need to do any additional courses to be eligible for companies asking for 60+ percentage?
  4. Which are the additional courses for Information Science Engineer
  5. Scope of Chemical Engineering course? Which course is good in M.Tech to get good salary? Additional courses to study along with B.Tech?
  6. Which are the courses available after 12th? I have passed 12th
  7. Date of sale of JTO forms?
  8. Do BBM students have career opportunity in Airlines? Additional courses to get job?
  9. Jobs in future after BCA? What additional courses to do?
  10. After MSC in electronics, is Mtech a good choice to get good jobs? What other courses can be done?
  11. What is the scope of commerce after completing 12th with commerce
  12. After B.Tech how to get a good job? Which extra courses a btech should do to get a good job? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What kind of jobs are available for ECE students? Do we have to pursue any other courses other than B.E for job? can ECE student go in software field if he is good in programming languages?
  14. Courses to take with BCA to get a good job in IT industry?
  15. What are the courses we can take up after completion of Electrical engineering course to be eligible for a good job? -- [New]
  16. How can M.Pharm freshers get jobs without having experience? What are the courses needed to get good jobs in Industry?
  17. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Tech in EC? What type of small courses will be helpful for future aspect?
  18. Courses to study for getting good job for 12th Arts student?
20th November 2011, 01:55 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Additional courses which I should take to get a good job?

first do it sincerely than
there are many courses which will improve your jobs prospect.
few are
M.TECH
MBA
M.E
M.S
MANY MORE
15th July 2013, 08:52 PM
pinksony

Default Re: Additional courses which I should take to get a good job?

Hello dear....

After completing graduation you many different courses which support you alot to get a good job....
1.m.tech
2.mba
3.m.s
4.m.sc
5.m.e

make hay while the sunshines....there are many job opportunities

all the best dear....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?