25th March 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Do IIMs offer 5 year Integrated MBA course for the candidates after completion of 12th Class?

Do iim's offer 5 year integrated mba course after 12th ?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  2. Scope after B.Tech+MBA Integrated Course? Can Ph.D. be done after Integrated Courses?
  3. How to get admission in a college for B.Com course?
  4. Regular MBA or one year MBA with B.tech, better option for student of B.Tech MBA integrated (5-year) course from LPU?
  5. Good College or University this year for Integrated M.Tech Ph.D in electrical after Engineering (2009) with 6.7 GPA out of 10?
  6. Whether Integrated MBA is beneficial for 12th Commerce student? List of colleges with total fee expenses and placement facility?
  7. How much money to be spent for completion of MBA program in IIMS? Is there any concession in fee? Which are the scholarships provided for SC students?
  8. Am I eligible to study bachelor of law after scoring 75% in B.E Mechanical
  9. What is the age limit to join IIM's?
  10. Should I do MBA from IIMs or opt for Merchant Navy if I want to have a lucrative career?
  11. How to take admission in one of the best institutes of Delhi?
  12. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get admitted into LLB course? What are the requirements?
  14. How to get admission in LLB?
  15. How to get admission into an IIM after working in a company for 2 years? -- [New]
  16. Last date to fill the application form to get admission for BA or B.Sc courses?
  17. What is the CAT exam and how to prepare for it?
  18. BCA course is offered in Aliah University? Procedure to get admission?
9th April 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do IIMs offer 5 year Integrated MBA course for the candidates after completion of 12th Class?

can i do MBA from IIM after completing my B.Sc.?
27th April 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do IIMs offer 5 year Integrated MBA course for the candidates after completion of 12th Class?

i have just given examinations of 12 from the non medical stream but i do not want to pursue b tech or b sc although i have filled some forms for b tech...my interest lies in bba...can u suggest me the name of some good colleges.....
for bba the admissions are on the basis of personal interview would you please tell me what type of questions are asked in these interviews so that i can prepare for them now on..
2nd May 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Do IIM offer b.tech mba integrated course after completion of class XII.If yes please tell me the admission procedure for it.
2nd May 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

sir,iwanted to know what are the eligiblity criteria for enterance for 5 years integrated cources and how can i best prepare for the enterance examinations.i have just appeared in 12th board exams this year.
4th May 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

yes they do . iim-i offers a 45 yrs integrated course right after 12th.
27th May 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Does IIM -Ahm offer 5 year integrated MBa corse? If yes How do I get admission?
8th June 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam, i have just compplete my 12th HSC exam an i passed with 50.83% from mumbai university can i do MBA after my hsc please let me know more about this course.
8th June 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i jst appear 12th bord exzm. Plz tell me condition of this cours. How many marks obtain for ellijibality of this cours. Plz tell
15th June 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I will give my class 12th boards in 2015, I 'am from a non science background and want to complete my further studies within 5 to 6 years do IIMs provide any 5year integrated course for students with non science background
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?