11th January 2013, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in one of the best institutes of Delhi?

how i take admission in one of the best institute of delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission criteria in B.Ed through affiliated institutes in Delhi?
  2. List of AICTE approved colleges of Engineering in Delhi?
  3. Best training institutes in East Delhi? I want to take admission in SPA Delhi
  4. How to do MCA regular? Which are the colleges or institutes in New Delhi? Where can I take admission?
  5. Details of colleges for Master degree in Engineering Design?
  6. Good institutes in Delhi for preparation for IES and GATE exam? List of the top institutes?
  7. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam?
  8. Which are the coaching institutes in Delhi? Best coaching institutes in and around Delhi NCT region?
  9. How to pursue masters level degree in Culinary? I am doing bachelors in Hotel Management
  10. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it? -- [New]
  11. Embedded Systems vs. Telecommunications - Which field is best after B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of the top MBA institutes in Delhi under MAT? Which one college should I opt for my MBA degree either JIMS Rohini, NDIM New Delhi or Apeejay? I am B.Tech graduate having 653 marks in MAT
  13. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  14. Good coaching institutes in Delhi for preparation of admission in IIMs and XIC?
  15. How to take admission in one of the best institutes of Delhi?
  16. List of top 10 colleges in which I can get after scoring 4216 rank?
  17. How to do Ph.D in computer science after completing MCA?
  18. How may I do Tourism Management after completing 12th std with commerce stream? List of best institutes available near Delhi?
11th January 2013, 10:06 AM

Default Re: How to take admission in one of the best institutes of Delhi?

delhi is well known for its great institution
delhi university offers several courses in graduation in which you can only get admission through your 10+2 marks .as if your cut off is high chances of good college is more.
other universities such as
JNU,jamia miliai islamia take their enterences for admission in different courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?