1st October 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

BCA course is offered in Aliah University? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
Can you tell me that BCA is available or not in Aliah University? If this course is available then how I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for BCA course in IP university without having Maths in 12th? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  3. BCA course is available in Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Admission procedure and scope of studying BCA in IGNOU?
  5. How to get admission in BCA course offered by AMU, Aligarh?
  6. Procedure and admission fee for B.Ed course?
  7. Courses offered n Dundee University? What is the admission procedure?
  8. What is the eligibility to get admission for BCA?
  9. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being a 12th PCB student?
  11. Admission procedure of Oxford University for BCA?
  12. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  13. Admission procedure to study MCA in any Government college for a BCA graduate of Kurukshetra University?
  14. What is the selection procedure of BCA students in NITs?
  15. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(IT) in IGNOU for BCA graduate of Mumbai University?
  16. What's the admission procedure in Rajasthan Vidhia Peeth University, Udaipur for MCA degree?
  17. Any university in Germany which offers Ph.D in Food Science for Indian Students? What is the admission procedure and scholarship procedure?
  18. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed in Gwalior(MP)? Scopre of doing B.Ed after BCA at graduation level?
6th October 2015, 09:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BCA course is offered in Aliah University? Procedure to get admission?

No, Aliah University does not offer BCA as standalone course, but it offers integrated five years BCA+MCA course. To get admission in this course, you must have to appear in Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) which is conducted by Aliah University for admissions to Graduate courses. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in BCA course. The list of Undergraduate courses offered by Aliah University are :-

1. Three Year B.A. (Hons.)

2. Three Year Kamil (General) in Islamic Theology

3. Three Year Kamil (Hons) in Islamic Theology

4. Three Year B.A. (Hons) in Arabic

5. Five Year integrated M.A. in English

6. Five Year integrated B.Sc.- M.Sc. in Geography

7. Five Year integrated M.Sc. in Computer Science

8. Five Year integrated M.Sc. in Chemistry (with specialization in Medicinal Chemistry)

9. Five Year integrated M.Sc. in Physics (with specialization in Engineering Physics)

10. Five Year integrated M.Sc. in Mathematics & Computing

11. Five Year integrated M.Sc. in Statistics & Informatics

12. Four Year B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering

13. Four Year B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering

14. Four Year B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering

15. Four Year B.Tech. in Civil Engineering

16. Four Year B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering

17. Five Year integrated MBA with specialization in Hospital, Retail, and Financial Management

18. Five Year integrated MCA & three Year MCA
14th June 2021, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: BCA course is offered in Aliah University? Procedure to get admission?

My daughter can take direct admission in bca course after 12 pass
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?