19th January 2016, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?

I wrote 10th school conducted CBSE exam in march.will i get admission in state(Kerala) schools by applying in single window? What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th? Can someone please provide me the details on the same?

Related Questions:
20th January 2016, 02:06 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?

In order to change school after the completion of your 10th boards, there isn't much to worry about. You just need to contact the prospective school and ask them the procedure followed in their school for admission and just follow the steps of admission.

In some schools however, an entrance examination is conducted in order to provide admission to meritorious students, therefore in those cases, you will have to clear the examination and get admission.
20th January 2016, 02:46 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?

You can easily change your school to Kerala board after completion of your 10th standard from CBSE board. But for getting admission in 11th standard in any of the school under Kerala board you must have to qualify in all the subjects in your matriculation. Also at the time of admission in new school you have to submit your migration certificate so my suggestion to you is that you should apply for the migration certificate in your current school after completion of your 10th class. For changing the board you only need a migration certificate, a mark sheet of the 10th class, D.O.B certificate and your residence proof.
20th January 2016, 08:31 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?

For your kind information, i would like to inform you that admission procedure is totally depends on the school. Some of the schools will provides admission on the behalf of 10th class marks while few of them will provides admissions on the basis of their own entrance exam. Here you haven't mentioned the desired school name so, i can't tell you the admission procedure. In that case visit the school and just know their admission procedures and prepare accordingly.

Now just visit the previous school and collect few certificates.
==> character Certificate
==> Migeration certificate
==> Last Class Report Card
==> School Leaving certificate

Now visit the new school with the documents and buy a prospectus because you will get each and every information about the school as well as application form in the prospectus. Just fill up the form and submit it to the office with the needed documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?