4th June 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my board in 12th from Kerala State Board to CBSE?

I have studied 10th standard from CBSE in Kerala. Now I am studying 11th in Dubai from Kerala Board. But, after 11th exam I want to back in Kerala. Can I change my board from Kerala Board to CBSE?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
  3. Is it good for one to transfer from CBSE syllabus to Kerala state syllabus?
  4. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  5. Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard?
  6. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  7. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE to state board in Kerala?
  8. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  9. What are the steps to follow to change from CBSE to Kerala State board school?
  10. Is it good to change to Kerala state syllabus from CBSE board after 7th standard?
  11. Which is best among ISC and Kerala State Board for studying 12th standard?
  12. Can I change board from CBSE to State board after 11th?
  13. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  14. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  15. Difference between CBSE and State Board?
  16. Can I change my stream from CBSE board to MP board? Information needed to be filled in JEE Main form?
  17. Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to ICSE in 12th standard?
  18. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
14th June 2016, 04:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my board in 12th from Kerala State Board to CBSE?

Normally, other board schools don't allow admission in class 12th and it will be very difficult to get admission in a reputed school.

Chances of admission will be more in a Kerala board schools due to transfer. Most of the other board school don't have problem in giving admission in class 11th because it is done through merit.
23rd November 2019, 02:32 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I change my board in 12th from Kerala State Board to CBSE?

Most of the school will not permit you to change the board
It is better that you do not change your board in 12 standard as it will be very difficult for you to cope up with the syllabus , by doing this you may also decrease your marks ,it is better that you continue with your state board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?