18th December 2017, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Does any entrance exam are needed to take admission in Nasik fashion designing college?

I am in 11th std now (science) should I change the field? As I want to make my career in fashion designing? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any Bachelor degree program in any field of Design?
  2. Entrance exams to get admission in fashion designing course?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Fashion Designing) in Madras Institute of Fashion Technology?
  4. Entrance exam, duration of course and college in Andhra Pradesh for doing Fashion Designing?
  5. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Fashion Studies in Gandhigram College of Fashion Designing?
  6. Steps to be taken after tenth to join Fashion Designing course? Names of institutions for it?
  7. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Fashion Studies in Gandhigram College of Fashion Designing? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to get admission in fashion designing course
  9. Is maths subject important for fashion designing?
  10. Presently doing BSc 2nd year : How to do fashion designing? Any entrance exam for Fashion Designing course? Fashion Designing a summer or yearly course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What stream should I choose after 10th to get into Fashion Designing field?
  12. How can I join Fashion Designing after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam should I give and for which college in Bangalore can I apply?
  13. How to join Fashion Designing course being failed in 12th commerce? Is it possible to get admission in Goa?
  14. How to apply for Fashion Designing course having 60 percent in 12th?
  15. What type of questions are asked in the entrance exam of Fashion Designing?
  16. Which Colleges in Calicut offer Fashion Designing course? How can I get admission in the College?
  17. Eligibility for Fashion Designing Lecturer job in Polytechnic college?
  18. Detailed information about different types of Fashion Designing courses
20th December 2017, 03:27 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does any entrance exam are needed to take admission in Nasik fashion designing college?

Fashion designing is a very good career.
The eligibility required for studying fashion designing is to complete 10+2 in any stream from any recognised board.

There are many colleges which provide this course. Few colleges like NIFT conduct their own entrance exam for giving admission into their college but few colleges give admission directly based on the previous years performance.

In Nashik there are plenty of fashion designing colleges. Based on the college the admission process varies. So, visit the college directly and apply for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?