5th February 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in BHM course?

Now I am studied in 12th commerce, After 12th I want take admission in BHM . please help me what are requirements fulfill for given entrance exm.

5th February 2015, 05:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in BHM course?

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue BHM Course:

Candidates who have passed their "12th class" in any stream with minimum 50% marks are eligible to pursue BHM (Bachelor of Hotel Management) course. Since you studied 12th class in commerce, you no need to worry about it. You are certainly eligible to pursue BHM course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream.

Top Entrance Exams for admission into BHM course:

>> IIHM e-Chat (Institute of Hotel Management e-Chat) Entrance Examination

>> NCHMCT JEE (National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination)

>> AIMA UGAT (AIMA Under Graduate Aptitude Test) Entrance Examiantion

If you secure good marks in the above entrance examination for admission into BHM course, you will be getting good seat in reputed Hotel Management Colleges/ Organizations.
5th February 2015, 05:59 PM
anair

B.H.M is Bachelors in Hotel Management. The main aspect of the course is to provide technical knowledge and skills in diverse aspects of hotel management. Students passing out of all streams in class 12 are eligible for the B.H.M course. Institutes conduct their own entrance tests for admission.

So, you must have passed your class 12 in any stream.
Secondly, you must have scored minimum 50%.
5th February 2015, 05:59 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in BHM(Bachelor of Hotel Management) course, candidates must have completed their 12th standard in any stream with minimum 50% of marks. And most of the hotel management colleges are directly offering admission in Hotel Management course without entrance test. But, some top colleges are conducting entrance exams to offer admission.

Eligibility:-
Candidate must have completed his/her 12th standard in any stream with minimum 50% of marks.

Top Hotel Management Colleges in India:-
->Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development
->Institute of Hotel Management (IHM)
->Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA)
->Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Kolkata
->Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Ahmedabad
->Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Bangalore
->Christ College
->Delhi Institute of Hotel Management
->Ranjeeta Institute of Hotel Management
->State Institute of Hotel Management, Gantok
->State Institute of Hotel Management, Jodhpur
->GR Institute of Hotel Management
->K C College of Hotel Management
->Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Aurangabad
->Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Chennai
5th February 2015, 07:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to pursue Bachelor of Hotel Management (B.H.M) course, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with English as a Compulsory subject from a recognised board. Most of the colleges offers direct admission in B.H.M course based on the marks scored by candidates in their 12th standard examinations and some colleges conduct their own entrance test and provides admissions to candidates who have performed well in the entrance test. Since, you have completed 12th standard from a recognised university, you are eligible to pursue B.H.M course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?