28th March 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Does the IEs exam has the same syllabus or separate for engineering branch?

The I.E.S. exam for B.E. Of electrical engg. has same syllabus or seperate for all engg. branch

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between IES and Engineering Service Examination? Am I eligible for both the exams? Can I buy 2 separate forms for both the exams?
  2. Syllabus of IES for IT Branch?
  3. How much percentage is required for IES entrance exam? What are the requirements for Railway Engineering? What is the pay scale of IES and Railway Engineering and what type of questions are asked in IES and Railway Engineering exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can engineers from Instrumentation and Contol Engineering apply from any discipline in IES Indian Engineering Servces?
  5. Can electronics and instrumentation branch students apply for IES serve? What are the other options available for UPSC exam?
  6. Should I change my branch from computer science engineering to ETC just to appear for IES or UPSC exam? Is CS approved branch of UPSC or IES exam?
  7. Complete Syllabus of IES Exam for Electrical stream?
  8. Syllabus for IES EEE branch? How to prepare for the exam?
  9. Is GATE and IES compulsory for PSU? What is the syllabus?
  10. IES syllabus for EEE branch?
  11. Details about IES exam and syllabus for EEE branch?
  12. Names of the books that I should refer for IES exam? My branch is electrical
  13. What is IES? Details about this exam and syllabus of it?
  14. Which all branches are there in engineering? Who can write IES exam? Is IES equivalent to IAS/IPS? -- [New]
  15. Can an IT engineering graduate apply for IES(engineering services) exam?
  16. List of branches of engineering applicable for IES? I've completed B.E from NPTI in power engineering
  17. What is the IES entrance exam syllabus for ECE branch?
  18. Which is a better option after Engineering : Job, M.Tech or MBA? How to prepare for IES exam? Syllabus and model question papers for IES exam?
21st August 2012, 05:37 PM
NANDKISHORE11

Default Re: Does the IEs exam has the same syllabus or separate for engineering branch?

Yes there are some additional subject which dont come in gate and psu. They are engineering materials, communication system and rest of the subjects are same as in gate. Yes tere are slight difference in other branches too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?