2nd May 2018, 10:58 PM
vasantha.advocate.bt@gmai

Does NIOS offer LLB? If yes, then what is the eligibility criteria and procedure to join?

Does NIOS also offers 3 years LLB? If yes, then what is the age and other eligibility criteria to join LLB 3 years course in NIOS? If not NIOS than how about IGNOU?

15th July 2018, 04:25 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does NIOS offer LLB? If yes, then what is the eligibility criteria and procedure to join?

Yes, you are eligible for LLB course. After 12th you can apply for CLAT (Common Law Admission Test).

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law can be pursued in two ways depending upon candidate academic qualification.

For 5 year LLB degree, the eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed 12th in any stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board within the age of 20 years.

For 3 year LLB degree, the eligible candidate must be an Indian citizen having completed Graduation in any stream with minimum 45% marks from a recognized university within the age of 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?