19th June 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Required Eligibility criteria to join LLB course?

what is the eligibility for studieng llb

?

Related Questions:
  1. Required Eligibility criteria to join LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Required Eligibility criteria for 3 year LLB course from DU? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this?
  3. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  4. Names of the universities offering LLB course? Eligibility criteria and duration of the course?
  5. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for?
  6. Am I eligible to do CS course after completion of LLB course? -- [New]
  7. What is the eligibility criteria to do LLB after completion of Graduation?
  8. Which are the universities offering part time LLB course? What is the eligibility criteria for that?
  9. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course?
  10. Eligibility criteria to join ISRO and NASA? What are the courses required?
  11. Am I eligible to study law after studying BSc Nursing?
  12. Can I study LLM in any Government affiliated university after completing B.Com?
  13. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in CLAT to study B.B.A.LLB. for 12th Commerce candidate? What is the scope of B.B.A.LLB?
  14. Which Exams should I attempt to join MBBS after completion of PG in Biotechnology? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
  15. Qualifications required to join CBI after BA.LLB
  16. Eligibility for pursuing LLB in 2015?
  17. Date of start of LLB entrance exam of Delhi University? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. NIPMER MBBS 2015 eligibility criteria

19th June 2012, 03:15 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria to join LLB course?

Hi,

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law. The admission for LLB course is based on CLAT Examination. If you score good percentage in CLAT examination. Then you will get admission in reputed colleges.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

the applicant should be complete graduation in any stream from recognized university.

The applicant should be score min 55% of marks in graduation.

The percentage relaxation applicable for the sc/st candidates.

The admission for LLB course on the basis on merit list.

CLAT stands for common Law Admission Test. It can entry level examination for Law course.

If you are aspiring for this examination then you should be citizen of india.

You should qualified in 12th standard with 50% of marks any discipline from recognized university.

Your age should not more then 20 years and relaxation is applicable for sc/st and obc candidates.

Syllabus for CLAT examination:

Elementary Mathematics

General English

General Knowledge

Current Affairs

Legal Aptitude

Logical Reasoning

all the best.

19th June 2012, 03:51 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

?
Eligibility Criteria :-

The candidate should have a completed Intermediate(12th) exam from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and the candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination .

Details about LLB Entrance Exam :-

The LLb entrance examination will be held on 8 July , 2012 for admission to the five year LLB Course in the government Law colleges in Kozhikode , Thrissur , Ernakulam , Thiruvananthapuram .

You should have a minimum 17 years of age at the time of appearing for this examination . You should have a passed intermediate(12th) exam from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and you must secure at least 45% aggregate marks in your examination and 40% aggregate marks for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes .

Total Seats :- 320 seats

Syllabus of this exam :- General Knowledge , English Language , Aptitude for Legal Studies . There will be 200 multiple choices questions and duration of this examination is 3 hours .

The General candidate must secure at least 10% aggregate marks in their examination and 5% aggregate marks for reserved categories .

Last date for receipt of application on 18/06/12 .

The application fees is 600 /- for General candidates and 300 /- for reserved categories .

Official website :- www.cee.kerala.gov.in

19th June 2012, 05:20 PM
RISHU_RITESH

Smile Re: Required Eligibility criteria to join LLB course?

I will try my level best to address all your queries.

Mainly LLB is an UG course.

1.to join LLB you need at least 60% in 12th from any recognised
university/Board/Institute for all category condidate.

2. you may have found many lawyers with BA,LLB which is actually an integrated course available at national law schools, however you will have to write a qualifying exam - CLAT 2012 for admission.

3.You can do either 3 yr LLB degree from any college or 5yr integrated course from National law colleges. In 3yr course there is no entrance exam.

4.private colleges do not have an entrance exam, so you may have to approach them directly. The college authorities usually disclose the fee structure on notice boards.

5. For this academic year you have missed your chance at CLAT exam however you can approach a regular college for admission to LLB(if you are already not too late)

may it help u.
thankk u.

19th June 2012, 05:24 PM
taseer1991

ELIGIBILITY FOR LAWCET - 2012 / PGLCET - 2012

3 - year LL.B/B.L : Candidates should have appeared or passed any Graduation (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned.

5 - year LL.B/B.L : Candidates should have appeared or passed 2 - year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks for any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P.

Note : There is a relaxation of 5% of marks in the above qualifying examinations for 3 year / 5 year
Law course in favour of the Candidates belonging to SC / ST

LL.M : Candidate holding LL.B./B.L. Degree and candidates who have appeared/appearing for LL.B/B.L., final year examination. Age limit is not prescribed for admission into LL.M course.

19th June 2012, 05:46 PM
tinu0024

You can do LLB either after 12th which is 5 years course or you do it after completing your under graduate degree program. The second option will take you 3 years to complete your LLB.

19th June 2012, 07:22 PM
GURINDER BILLING

hello dear,

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law. The admission for LLB course is based on CLAT Examination. If you score good percentage in CLAT examination. Then you will get admission in reputed colleges.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

the applicant should be complete graduation in any stream from recognized university.

The applicant should be score min 55% of marks in graduation.

The percentage relaxation applicable for the sc/st candidates.

The admission for LLB course on the basis on merit list.

CLAT stands for common Law Admission Test. It can entry level examination for Law course.

If you are aspiring for this examination then you should be citizen of india.

You should qualified in 12th standard with 50% of marks any discipline from recognized university.

Your age should not more then 20 years and relaxation is applicable for sc/st and obc candidates.

Syllabus for CLAT examination:

Elementary Mathematics

General English

General Knowledge

Current Affairs

Legal Aptitude

Logical Reasoning

BEST OF LUCK.

19th June 2012, 07:55 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

To study LLB one needs to have minimum 50% at 10+2 level.

You can give CLAT or state level entrance exam to study this subject.

Other popular law entrance exams are:- LSAT, SET symbiosis entrance exam, UJET, AILET and LAWCET.

Top law colleges in India are:-

NUJS Kolkata

NALSAR University of Law Hyderabad

Symbiosis Law School Pune

University Law College, Bangalore University Bangalore

National Law University Delhi

19th June 2012, 08:48 PM
cenahlr

hi,

LLB stands for Bachelor in Law and the duration of this Course is 3 Years and it is Undergraduate degree course.
You can choose law course after 12th integrated course of 5 yrs.Many universities provide this course.
But you can not appear for CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) exam as this exam require maximum age limit 20 years.
But you can apply various private colleges directly or by giving their CET. There is no age limit for this course in private colleges.
Some Of Law Colleges:
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi.
best of luck...........

19th June 2012, 09:15 PM
shalu1995

hell friend
you can do LLB after 12th.
that solve

thank you

19th June 2012, 10:13 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

LL.B. - BACHELOR OF LAW can be pursed in two ways one after 12th of duration 5 years and other after Graduation of duration 3 years.

Eligibility to join Five years LL.B. course:-

To join Integrated Law, the candidate should have completed 12th standard in any stream with 50% marks from a recognised Board within the age of 17 to 25 years.

Eligibility to join Three years LL.B. course:-

The candidate should have completed Graduation Degree in any stream with at least 50% marks and not above the age of 30 years, is eligible to apply for LL.B. course.

Some top Law Institution conduct entrance exam like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) for admission to LL.B. course.

27th June 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by RISHU_RITESH View Post
I will try my level best to address all your queries.

Mainly LLB is an UG course.

1.to join LLB you need at least 60% in 12th from any recognised
university/Board/Institute for all category condidate.

2. you may have found many lawyers with BA,LLB which is actually an integrated course available at national law schools, however you will have to write a qualifying exam - CLAT 2012 for admission.

3.You can do either 3 yr LLB degree from any college or 5yr integrated course from National law colleges. In 3yr course there is no entrance exam.

4.private colleges do not have an entrance exam, so you may have to approach them directly. The college authorities usually disclose the fee structure on notice boards.

5. For this academic year you have missed your chance at CLAT exam however you can approach a regular college for admission to LLB(if you are already not too late)

may it help u.
thankk u.
can any one tell me from where in kolkata i can seek information for 3 year llb course.

30th June 2012, 06:54 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

LLB Course Eligibility :

B.A LLB : This is a five years course & the students can pursue this course after 12th stands

LLB : This is a three years course , it can do after Graduates

LLM : This is a postgraduate course in Law . it is two years course , Students can pursue this course after completing BA LLB or LLB in addition to LLB

Law Course Personality Traits :

Good oral & written communication skills
Good Intellectual Ability
Ability to assimilate & analyze facts quickly
Self confidence
Physical & Mental Stamina to cope with the long hours of work & work related stress
A good library & a fair amount of reading is also important

Exam Pattern :

Exam consists of objective type paper
Reasoning
General Awareness
Legal Aptitude
Numerical Aptitude
Political Science

Some Law Colleges :

National Law Institute University , Bhopal
Symbiosis Law School , Pune
Law College , Pune
Govt Law College , Mumbai
Gujarat National Law University , Gandhinagar
NLSIU , Bangalore
National Law University , Delhi
Army Institute of Law , Mohali
Amity of Law School , Delhi

28th August 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

I am currently 43 years old male and passed pre degree examination from Kerala university in 1986. Then I completed the first year BA Economics course and not yet attended all the examinations of first year. My predegree marks are below 50% . Now I wish to join for LLB course. Is it possible for me to join LLB course in any recognized university? kindly sent me replies .

Shibu from Trivandrum

30th August 2012, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

i have passed B.Sc ,but do not posses 45%,and i have done MBA(58%) can i join for LLB course?

28th September 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

NOW i am doing degree that is in functional English. when will be the entrance exam for national law accademy.and what would be the job opportunities?

29th September 2012, 01:06 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Hai,

Am giving as per my knowledge about the LLB course.

Eligibiltiy Criteria:

LLB This is a three years course , it can do after Graduates

B.A LLB This is a five years course & the students can pursue this course after 12th stands

Jobs after completing LLB Course:

**Law Reporters

**Legal Advisor's

**Magistrate

**Public Prosecutor

**Solicitors

**Advocates

**Attorney General

**District and Sessions Judge

**Teachers

**Trustees

**Munsifs (Sub-Magistrate)

**Notary

**Oath Commissioner

List of Colleges :

**Govt Law College , Mumbai

**Gujarat National Law University , Gandhinagar

**National Law Institute University , Bhopal

**Symbiosis Law School , Pune

**Law College , Pune

**National Law Institute University , Bhopal

**Symbiosis Law School , Pune

**Faculty of Law,University of Lucknow

**Gujarat National Law University,Gandhinagar

**Christ College of Law,Bangalore

List of Colleges/universities offering LLB in (Distance Mode):

**Osmania University, Hyderabad

**Symbiosis Law college,Pune.

**ILS Law college,Pune.

**Pune University

**Banaras Hindu University, Banaras

**Delhi University

**Faculty of Law, Delhi University,Delhi.

**Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu

**National Law School of India University, Bangalore

**Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Tamil Nadu

all the best..............

28th November 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

eligibility for L.L.B after 12 science???

24th January 2013, 07:44 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:

?
LLB tans for Bachelor of Law . It is an Professional Course . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into three semester .

I provide you some specialization For LLB course . You may choose any specialization in which you have interested . The Specialization like, Criminal Law / Civil Law / Labour Law etc...

To apply for this LLB course you should complete bachelor degree in any discipline ( ie :- BA /B.com / BBA / B.sc ) with minimum 50% percentage of marks from recognized university . The Selection for LLB course is based on the Entrance Examination score as well as Bachelor degree scores .

So,you have to crack the Entrance Examination with good percentile of marks . Based on the performance in Entrance Examination you may call for an Interview .

You have qualified in Entrance Examination like,

-CLAT :- Common Law Admission Test
-LAST :- Law School Admission Test
-NALSAR :- National Academy for Legal Studies and Research Test

To apply for this Entrance Examination you should complete 12th or Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university . You should score minimum 45 % percentage of marks and in 12th standard . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

Apart from this Entrance Examination some colleges may conduct Interview within the colleges based on the Performance in Interview there will allot admission for LLB course .

So, If your aspiring to apply for LLb course then you may crack any of the LLB Entrance Examination which i have mentioned above . So that you may get admission for LLB course .

24th January 2013, 09:59 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

For doing the L.lb, you need to give the common law admission test CLAT.
This exam is conducted for joining the best law colleges of the country, the national law universities NLUs.
The eligibilty for giving CLAT is that you should be having a minimum of 55% marks in class 12th and your should not be more than 20 years.
The syllabus for CLAT includes,
Mathematics (till X)
Basic engilsh
Logical reasoning
Current affairs
Aptitude
For further details you can follow the website
www.clat.in

24th January 2013, 10:03 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

For doing the L.lb, you need to give the common law admission test CLAT.
This exam is conducted for joining the best law colleges of the country, the national law universities NLUs.
The eligibilty for giving CLAT is that you should be having a minimum of 55% marks in class 12th and your should not be more than 20 years.
The syllabus for CLAT includes,
Mathematics (till X)
Basic engilsh
Logical reasoning
Current affairs
Aptitude
For further details you can follow the website
www.clat.in

25th January 2013, 01:56 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Laws. This is a graduation degree in law. This course is recommended for candidates who want to become lawyer. In India there are two types of graduation degree offered for law.

The first one is integrated LLB course which has duration of 5 years. This course is taken up after completing 12th standard. The integrated LLB degree includes course of graduation course. Thus the courses offered are BA LLB, BBA LLB etc.

The other course is LLB which has duration of 3 years. Only those who have completed graduation are eligible to apply for LLB course. After completing any of the two courses, candidate is required to approach Bar Council of any Indian state for enrollment. Only after the enrollment he/she is allowed to appear in court as a lawyer.

I believe you have completed graduation which is why you are asking for criteria to apply for the LLB course.

Eligibility

1. Must have graduation degree in any stream.

2. Minimum of 45 percent marks in graduation.

3. SC and ST need 40 percent marks.

4. Your age should be less than 30 years.

5. There is maximum of 5 years relaxation for SC and ST.

6. The criteria for OBC candidate is same as General.

25th January 2013, 03:19 PM
SHARIB IZHAR

LLB stands for Bachelor of laws. It is a three year degree course.

To take admission in LLB, you must have qualified graduation with 45% aggregate.
Your age should not exceed than 30 years.

Colleges offering LLB :-
A.K Madhya pradesh college
A C college of law
Bangaluru university
Banaras hindu university

25th January 2013, 07:22 PM
Budhwarz
Member+

Hi Aspirant

For the Bachelor of the Law course you can apply after completing your 12th class as well as you can apply for it your graduation degree also as according Bar Council of India a candidate can apply for the course after 12th and also after graduation too but just their is different criteria required and also qualifications are just little different.

Qualifications Required on the Basis of 12th :

-The Person must be pass in the 12th board exam from a recognized board.

-The Person should have at least 50% marks in the 12th exam

-The Course duration is 5 years

-The Person age should not be more than 20 years

Qualifications Required on the Basis of Graduation :

-The Person should be pass in the degree of graduation

-The Person should have minimum 45% marks in the degree

-Also relaxation for the obc and sc,st of 5% marks

-The Duration of the course after graduation is 3 years

-The Person age should not be more than 30 years

Best Of Luck

25th January 2013, 10:35 PM
dernbach

HELLO,

These are Required Eligibility criteria to join LLB course--------------------

1.The candidate must have graduation degree in any stream
2.The applicant should be score min 55% of marks in graduation
3.5% relaxation for SC and ST.

I hope this will help
All the best

26th January 2013, 02:04 AM
jasonali

Thumbs up Re: Required Eligibility criteria to join LLB course?

Hi..Dude
Glad to help you..
The score is required 50%
Age limit between 20 to 25 years
The candidate qualify in the law entrance exam (CALT/LAWCET)
And another option:
You attempt to CALT entrance exam you will continue to LLB
the qualification is 12th standard with 50%
and in the final graduation also you attempt these exam
If you work with full concentration you will achieve
All the best dear......
Bye!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	129202  

26th January 2013, 02:09 AM
jasonali

Thumbs up Re: Required Eligibility criteria to join LLB course?

Hi..Dude
Glad to help you..
The score is required 50%
Age limit between 20 to 25 years
The candidate qualify in the law entrance exam (CALT/LAWCET)
And another option:You attempt to CALT entrance exam you will continue to LLB the qualification is 12th standard with 50% and in the final graduation also you attempt these exam
If you work wth full conentration you will achieve.
All the best dear......
Bye!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	129203  

26th January 2013, 04:56 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

The acronym for LLB is Bachelor of Law.

LLB is a graduation degree in law. Those contendors who want to be a lawyer, LLB course is recommended for those contendors.

The eligibility criteria required for LLB are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any stream with 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST contendors) from any recognised college or university.

* Age limit- less than 30 yrs.

* Age relaxation- 5 yrs for SC/ST contendors.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.

26th January 2013, 05:55 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

?
HI!
For Admission in top Law University you have to qualify the C.L.A.T exam.

C.LA.T is Common Law Admission Test.

C.L.AT exam is conducted by National Law University, Jhodpur.

ELIGIBILITY FOR C.L.A.T:-
> Pass 12th with any stream with 45% marks. For ST/SC candidate minimum 40% marks is require.

> Age limit is Not above 20 year. For ST/SC candidate Maximum 22 year.
> Candidate must be citizen of India.

For more detail log on to http://www.clat.ac.in/eligliblity.php

28th January 2013, 10:27 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

LLB Stands for Bachelor Of Law.

If you are interested to join the LLB Course then you have to appear in the Common Law Admission Test and have to crack it.

The Required Qualifications for CLAT are :

a) you must have completed 12th from any recognized board.

b) your age should lie in between 14-21 years.

c) There is also a relaxation in upper age of 2 years for SC/ST Category.

d) you must have a minimum of 45% marks in 12th.

e) For SC/ST candidates , minimum % of marks in 40%.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.

29th January 2013, 10:02 PM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law.

The educational qualification regarding with LLB are below mentioned:-

* A candidate must have finished 12th from a recognised board.

* A candidate must have 45% in 12th.

* A SC/ST candidate must have 40% marks in 12th.

* Age criteria- The age of a candidate must be lie in between 14-21 years.

Thanks.

12th February 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com gratuate with 35% and persuing c.s. can i eligible to get admission in LLB course anywhere in india. please reply me immediately.

1st March 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance test for getting admission in cnlu patna for doing llb after graduation.

3rd May 2013, 09:26 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:

?
LLB Means ( Bachelor of Law .)..

It's an Professional Course .. The duration of the course for three years .. The course is divided into six semester .. There are lot of Specialization available in this Course , Criminal Law, Civil Law Etc..

The candidate who aspiring to become a Lawyer , Then the candidate need to qualified in LLB and LLM Course..

Eligibility Criteria for LLB Course :-

To apply for this you should Complete Bachelor degree Course from recognized University .You need to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in bachelor degree course

The Admission for this LLB Course is based in the Entrance Examinations like, CLAT Examination .

If your Qualified in CLAT Examination, with this CLAT Examination score , you may get admission for LLM Course in reputed Colleges .

Best LLB Colleges in India :-

-Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU).
-National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS).
-The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS).
-National Law University, Jodhpur(NLU).
-Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU).
-Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU).
-National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU).
-NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR).
-National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU).
-Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU).
-Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL).

5th May 2013, 05:46 AM
Unregistered

Would you please provide me the rank of ccs university meerut? Actually someone suggest me this university.
I want to do law from the best university but unfortunately not able to score 50% in graduation(D.U) and scored only 49.4%. Please tell me in which university i should take admission?

22nd May 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to do bca course but my 12th %age is only 44.8% so am i elidgible to do this course,if yes then pls suggest me the the best collage

22nd May 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

i am a commerce student
with out maths can i do bca ?

3rd June 2013, 12:04 PM
rinku6

LLB is 3yrs degree after graduation is because earlier people are very much knowledgeable after doing graduation. LLB is broad subject which need great understanding and bigger thoughts which require 3 years more time.

You can do either 3 yr LLB degree from any college or 5yr integrated course from National law colleges. In 3yr course there is no entrance exam.
You can go for following courses such as;

B.A LLB
BBA LLB
B.S.C LLB

As you are eligible gor PG courses then the duration will be 3 years and this course is offered by lots of institutes.

Following are some best colleges where you can apply:

University of LAW college
Banglore

Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies,
Bangalore

Government Law College
Kerala

National Law School of India University
Bangalore

Amity Law College
Delhi

Army Institute of Law
Mohali

Thanks..

11th November 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

i have completed graduation 54% iam ex-service men i want to complete LLB what will be the age creteria for me is iam getting age relaxation

19th November 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I am persuading in BA FINAL YEAR and i want to do LLB.is there any honorable law college in Kanpur from where i can do law

23rd December 2013, 06:55 AM
Unregistered

IAM35 YEARSOLD .I DO BCOM FROM MUMBAI UNIVERSITY WITH 37 PERCENTAGE. CAN I DO LLB FROM ANY DISTANCE UNIVERSITY.PLS EMAIL DETAILS ON EMAIL ADDRESS.MY EMAIL
ID IS [email protected]

18th January 2014, 03:39 AM
mariashanu17

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherleytwain View Post
LLB stands for Bachelor of Laws. This is a graduation degree in law. This course is recommended for candidates who want to become lawyer. In India there are two types of graduation degree offered for law.

The first one is integrated LLB course which has duration of 5 years. This course is taken up after completing 12th standard. The integrated LLB degree includes course of graduation course. Thus the courses offered are BA LLB, BBA LLB etc.

The other course is LLB which has duration of 3 years. Only those who have completed graduation are eligible to apply for LLB course. After completing any of the two courses, candidate is required to approach Bar Council of any Indian state for enrollment. Only after the enrollment he/she is allowed to appear in court as a lawyer.

I believe you have completed graduation which is why you are asking for criteria to apply for the LLB course.

Eligibility

1. Must have graduation degree in any stream.

2. Minimum of 45 percent marks in graduation.

3. SC and ST need 40 percent marks.

4. Your age should be less than 30 years.

5. There is maximum of 5 years relaxation for SC and ST.

6. The criteria for OBC candidate is same as General.

I have done my graduation through distance and open university apart from this i do not hold the intermediate certificate that is after 10th standard i di my graduation in distance mode Am i eligible to join LLB

19th February 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation through distance educ B.A English with 52% of marks apart from this I do not have the intermediate certificate of 2.....after 10th directly I did my graduation in IGNOU. Am I eligible for llb...pls provide required informations....thx

18th April 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Hii
M owais khan I had completed my bachelor in computer application from mahatma Gandhi university of meghalaya
Distance education
Now I want to do llb
Is m applicable for three yr llb course!

18th April 2015, 10:49 PM
divyavuda

LLB Course Eligibility :

B.A LLB : This is a five years course & the students can pursue this course after 12th stands

LLB : This is a three years course , it can do after Graduates

LLM : This is a postgraduate course in Law . it is two years course , Students can pursue this course after completing BA LLB or LLB in addition to LLB

Law Course Personality Traits :

Good oral & written communication skills
Good Intellectual Ability
Ability to assimilate & analyze facts quickly
Self confidence
Physical & Mental Stamina to cope with the long hours of work & work related stress
A good library & a fair amount of reading is also important

19th April 2015, 12:01 PM
amtul khan
Member+

Quote:

?
Bachelor of Law (LLB)

You should have a minimum 17 years of age at the time of appearing for this examination . You should have a passed intermediate(12th) exam from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and you must secure at least 50% aggregate marks in your examination and 40% aggregate marks for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes .

Total Seats :- 320 seats

Syllabus of this exam :-
There will be 200 multiple choices questions and duration of this examination is 3 hours .
General Knowledge ,
English Language ,
Aptitude for Legal Studies .

The General candidate must secure at least 10% aggregate marks in their examination and 5% aggregate marks for reserved categories .

Last date for receipt of application on 18/06/12 .

The application fees is 600 /- for General candidates and 300 /- for reserved categories .

13th April 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam after doing b.com for perusing in LLB? Which one is more beneficial for doing LLB after 2 or after graduation like b.com or ba

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?