25th February 2018, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Does Osmania University offers Bachelor of Fisheries Science course?

I'm from Hyderabad and wants to do Bachelor of Fisheries Science course from Osmania University but I'm unsure whether Osmania University offers this course or not. Please confirm me if it offers this course. If it does not offers this course than let me know other universities in Hyderabad which offers this course.

28th February 2018, 05:06 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does Osmania University offers Bachelor of Fisheries Science course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm from Hyderabad and wants to do Bachelor of Fisheries Science course from Osmania University but I'm unsure whether Osmania University offers this course or not. Please confirm me if it offers this course. If it does not offers this course than let me know other universities in Hyderabad which offers this course.
No, Osmania University does not offer Bachelor of Fisheries Science course. Apart form this university there are other top university which do offer this course and these are as follows:

- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore

- BAMU, Aurangabad

- Slipur College, Cuttack

- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar

- Central Agricultural University, Manipur

- Government Holkar Science College, Madhya Pradesh

- Shivaji University, Maharashtra

- Shri Shivaji College, Maharashtra

The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing this course is 10+2 in Science stream from a recognzied education Board, with a minimum aggregate score of 50% (45% in case of reserved candidates)

Admission to the course is based on the candidates performance in a relevant entrance exam and merit obtained in the last qualifying exam.

Some of the top entrance test conducted for admission to the course in India are:

LPU -NEST

AUCET

GPAT

JEE

The average tuition fee charged for the course in India ranges between INR 10,000 to 3,00,000 for a span of 4 years.
28th February 2018, 05:35 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Osmania University offers Bachelor of Fisheries Science course?

** Osmania University is a public state university located in Hyderabad, India, founded in 1918.

** As per my knowledge, yes Osmania University is offers Bachelor of Fisheries Science course.

** For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Osmania University Main Rd, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
Phone: 040 2768 2444
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?