17th January 2016, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Sc. degree course after completion of Bachelor of Fisheries?

I have completed bachelor of fisheries science four year degree course. Now i want to get admission in msc zoology course. So tell me how to get admission in the course?

14th February 2016, 08:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Sc. degree course after completion of Bachelor of Fisheries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed bachelor of fisheries science four year degree course. Now i want to get admission in msc zoology course. So tell me how to get admission in the course?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Zoology course after completing B.Sc in Fisheries course. Those who are interested to pursue for M.Sc in Zoology, must satisfy the below criteria;

- The Basic qualification required is Graduation in Science with Biology, Zoology as a main subject from a recognized university or college.

- The requisite minimum percentile will vary from college to college. The applicant required to score at least 50% of marks at Graduation level.

- Applicants are required to qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. The university will give admission based on the score obtained in the entrance exam.
8th September 2020, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Sc. degree course after completion of Bachelor of Fisheries?

Which is very good for getting a reputed job among bsc maths and bsc fisheries?
25th September 2021, 01:26 AM
Minal F

Yes,

Candidates must have M.Sc in Marine Biology after completing graduation in Fisheries .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?