5th October 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Which college affiliated to Central Agricultural University offers Bachelor of Fisheries Science? Entrance exam to get admission?

Can I know that which entrance exam I have to give to join Central Agricultural University for Bachelor of Fisheries Science course. And which college of this university offer this Bachelor's Degree?

6th October 2016, 04:59 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Which college affiliated to Central Agricultural University offers Bachelor of Fisheries Science? Entrance exam to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know that which entrance exam I have to give to join Central Agricultural University for Bachelor of Fisheries Science course. And which college of this university offer this Bachelor's Degree?
Central Agriculture University is a north eastern University whose colleges are scattered all of the north east states. There are seven college comes under this University. This university is situated exactly at Iroisamba, Imphal in the state of manipur.
Among all the colleges College of Fisheries which is situated in the district Lembucherra of Tripura offers bachalor in fisheries science course.
For more information regarding this
log on to its official website
www.cau.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?