4th November 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science for an OEC girl candidate with 427 marks in KEAM?

I have 427 mark in KEAM. I am a daughter of a Fisherman and belongs to an OEC category. I want to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science. Am I eligible now? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Post Graduate in Fishery if not done Graduation in Fishery?
  2. Career opportunities and further education after Bachelor of Fisheries Science candidate?
  3. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science if secured 80.5% in 12th BSEB?
  4. Eligibility for Fisheries course from a government college?
  5. Topics available to study in Bachelor of Fisheries Science?
  6. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science without any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Course structure of B.F.Sc(Aquaculture) in Marathwada Agriculture University? Job opportunities through this course?
  8. From where should I study Diploma course in Fisheries?
  9. How can I get admission to study Master of Fisheries Science in ICAR?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Science in Marine Fisheries and Animal Science course at United Arab Emirates University?
  11. Fee details and scholarship details for BFSc? I am from OC caste
  12. Can I appear in KEAM 2016 having appeared two times earlier? Age limit for KEAM 2016
  13. How many colleges are offering Bachelor of Fisheries Science Programme/Course in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the best and demanding courses for BiPC students?
  15. How to get admission in M.Sc. degree course after completion of Bachelor of Fisheries?
  16. Which college affiliated to Central Agricultural University offers Bachelor of Fisheries Science? Entrance exam to get admission?
  17. Eligibility to study PG in Surgery for a candidate after completion of Bachelor of Veterinary Science?
  18. Can i study MBBS after 80% marks in B.Sc. Zoology?
13th June 2017, 09:00 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science for an OEC girl candidate with 427 marks in KEAM?

No, you cannot get admission in Bachelor of fisheries science through KEAM exam, earlier the admission are given on basis of KEAM exam only but after the order passed by the Supreme Court the colleges are not giving admission through KEAM exam. From now the admission into fisheries science are given based on the NEET score. Through KEAM exam the admission are given into engineering. To get admission in bachelor of fisheries science the eligibility and the selection process details are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their 10+2 in physics, chemistry, biology as their main subjects with minimum 50% from any recognized board.
- The candidate should 50% in biology subject.
- The candidate should attend and qualify the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) exam conducted by CBSE.

Selection process:
- After clearing the NEET exam you need to attend the counseling based on your rank.
- Based on your rank admission will be given.
20th July 2020, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science for an OEC girl candidate with 427 marks in KEAM?

Hello sir.. /madam I got 427marks in state board
I want to study bfsc. I belongs to the category MBC (female) . My father is fisherisht and I also apply for icar 2020..... Any chance to get admission.? Am I eligible for this course... .? Pls tell me.. Sir/madam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?