1st October 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Which Board is easier to study 11th Science among WBCHSE and ISC?

Sir,
I have got 83% in my ICSE 10th Board exam. Now, I am in big confusion, please tell me in 11th Science which Board will be easy for me between ISC and WBCHSE?

Related Questions:
  1. Textbooks available to study in 11th Science of ISC Board?
  2. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and WBCHSE to study in 11th Science if secured 90% in 10th CBSE?
  3. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of ISC Board if completed 10th from ICSE Board?
  4. Can I get admission in 11th ISC Science if secured 65% in 10th ICSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get readmission in 11th WBCHSE if scored less marks in 12th WBCHSE?
  6. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  7. Should I transfer to WBCHSE Board to study 11th standard if expecting above 90% in PCM of 10th ICSE?
  8. Can I study Computer Science in 11th ISC if completed 10th UP Board without Computer Application?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in CLAT to study Law? Can I study Law without Maths in H.S.? ISC or WBCHSE, which is better for Law aspirant?
  10. Possibility to get admission in 11th Science of ISC Board if secured 44% in Science and 60.5% in 10th ICSE?
  11. ISC or Maharashtra State Board, which is easier to score marks in Higher Secondary?
  12. Is it possible to study in 12th CBSE for 11th WBCHSE student?
  13. Possibility to study Commerce in 11th ISC for 10th Science candidate?
  14. Should I study BCA if secured 54% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  15. Computer Science question papers of previous year for 11th WBCHSE Board exam
  16. Is ISC Board tough than CBSE? Syllabus of 11th Science ISC Board?
  17. How can I study further in Abroad after completing 12th WBCHSE?
  18. Which board is easy among ISC Board and H.S Maharashtra State Board?
12th October 2015, 01:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is easier to study 11th Science among WBCHSE and ISC?

You can opt any Board whether it is WBSCHE or ISC Board for pursuing your 11th standard. I suggest you to opt for WBSCHE Board as the syllabus of ISC Board is little difficult when compared to WBSCHE Board syllabus. To get admission in 11th standard IN WBSCHE Board school, you must have to obtain Transfer/Migration Certificate from your old school and you need to submit it in your new school where you wish to take admission in 11th standard. By completing the entire application procedure, you can get admission in 11th standard in WBSCHE Board.
13th October 2015, 02:06 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing such as which board is hard or easy to study in, its just that how sooner or later you do get along and well acquainted with the education pattern of the board, wish to study in.

However, I will suggest you to opt for ISC board, as currently you are studying in ICSE board, which is quite familiar with ISC examination, and therefore it would be better if you do opt for it.
11th January 2022, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i am from icse board will it be tough for me to change to wbchs board in science stream.Is maths really difficult in wbchs or it is managable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?