5th October 2010, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Not interested in programming/software field, then what should I do after BCA?

Respected sir,
i want to ask that "what should be done after BCA,if someone not interested in programming field??

6th October 2010, 02:06 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Not interested in programming/software field, then what should I do after BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
i want to ask that "what should be done after BCA,if someone not interested in programming field??
dear friend,

do mba in field like finance,marketing,hr etc. or try for govt jobs,or try to make career cyber law.

after graduation you have various option is open to you.

good luck.
8th October 2010, 11:08 AM
Rupender verma

Default Re: Not interested in programming/software field, then what should I do after BCA?

After BCA you have various options .MBA in the field such as marketing is the best option according to me. you may do cyber law too .Alot of other options are also available.
All The Best.
12th October 2010, 01:39 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Not interested in programming/software field, then what should I do after BCA?

No problem if you are not interested in programming. You can do so many things after your graduation.

You can chose to do your MBA or even IAS

MBA is a very lucrative profession and if you really have interest in MBA then you should definately go for it.

Next is the IAS which is very tough to crack but hardwork is the key to success. So if you are working really hard then nothing is impossible. IAS is good only if your interested in making India a super power.

So chose your option wisely
12th October 2010, 07:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Choose a career based on what you would like to do. Since you are not interested in programming you could go for other options like going for IAS, taking up teaching profession after completion of masters course or pursue MBA in the field of your choice. You need to decide based on your interest and your strengths.
12th October 2010, 10:28 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

if you are not interested in programing then also no problem. there are so many better option for you. try to do higher study MCA or MBA or other. after MCA you may join in any institution as a lecturer where try to teach subject which have not programing. otherwise do MBA where you should not be required to do programing.

you can do totally different work from computer. like you may appear in IAS examination. there are various civil service where you have not do any programming. in this way so many option are there choose the better one for you.

best of luck.
12th October 2010, 11:53 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Don't worry ,there is no problem ,as you are not so interested in programming,you can devote yourself in many things.

I think you must have the basic & clear concepts on the basic subjects of computer subjects.

There are very good chances after the graduation degree in BCA.
after the course completion,you can go for MCA or MBA,then you can go for School service Commission ,College Service Commission etc...exams

through these exams you can join schools or colleges for lectureship.
other than that,you can go for IAS exam if you are so interested to get such types of jobs.
there are some institutions which give work experience as well as PG degree from BITS, Pilani,VIT-vellor,KIIT etc.....

Good luck.
13th January 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

hey i~m exhausted
i don~t want to study(B.tech) and nor programming. i~m intrested in business
but i have no money and my arents business is also building on me
i need a solution
14th January 2011, 11:16 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: Not interested in programming/software field, then what should I do after BCA?

Hi!!!!
If you are not interested in softwaring field than no problem.There are lot of options but better to go for MBA IT.Dont worry you dont have learn any databases or languages here. You can make your future as IT Manager in IT companies if it can be done from any best college.

But if are not interested even in the above then first you have to decide that whats your interest area like you are interested in media, designing , aviation as cabincrew, animation, accounting etc.Decide your interest area than again ask your question with your interest area.

with best wishes!!!!
15th January 2011, 12:44 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Not interested in programming/software field, then what should I do after BCA?

Hello dear ,
There are so many filed after BCA
You can also apply in teaching filed , bank job, defence services etc

Also if you are intested in doing higher education then go for MCA ,MBA ect

Good luck..............
3rd February 2011, 02:52 AM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Hi,

if you are not interested in programming field than you can go for MBA after your completion of BCA.You have got options.Its better if you go for higher studies than applying for a job.Higher the qualification higher will be your demand in future and there is no bound for studies.If your willingness in present than you can do it.The value of qualification never depreciate as of other things like assets and its good that if you have chosen not to pursue your higher qualification which you are not interested in.Take a course in which you have interest and definitely your results will not lead your hopes down.

Good luck.
15th February 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bca and i am interested in accounting what should i do?
15th February 2011, 10:33 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Hello dear,
Either you can try for MBA, CAT, civil service ...
12th April 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

hello frnds im varun im dng 3rd yr bca and wanted to know how to enter defence entrance after my bca
30th April 2011, 11:16 AM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Not interested in programming/software field, then what should I do after BCA?

You will go for MBA it is a management course and a master degree ..........
26th May 2011, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my btech in ECE and I have worked as an IT developer for about 2 yrs.. The problem is I am not interested in Programming.Because of this i could not perform well in the field I have choosen.. Can any one please suggest me what other fields can i choose?
19th June 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

what is MCM (master of computer management)? is it any good?
11th July 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I am into the software industry for the past 3 years,I have been into automation testing using Ruby and moved into Ruby on Rails development 6 months back,so in all I have 2 years experience in testing and 6 months in development,however I feel I took a wrong step moving to programming as I do not enjoy my job,I would like to go ahead for a non IT career.Kindly advise, do I need to quit the IT industry or are there are no-coding options available in the IT industry itself?
4th August 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

i am persuing mca from ignou, but i am not intersted in programming. and i am searching for job , but i have no idea in which field i should go.
5th August 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

toatally fed up from these progamming languages.
31st August 2011, 12:50 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,

If you dont have interest in programming then you should go for mba.There is

no need of programming in this field.So its the best option for you.You can

also do a job.If you want to do your further studies then mba is the best

option.You can also do a govt job.If you are interested to do a job in public

sector than you should give entrance paper of that field.You should do

preperation ofr entrance paper.You can join an intitute for preperation.

So all the best.
14th September 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.tech i.t but i am not interested in programming field what can i do to get a job?
5th February 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

i am work as trainny in a reputated company, which is related to coding bt i am nt intrested in coding what should i do ???????????????
reply as soon as possible...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?