22nd April 2018, 12:55 AM
sanjuktamukherjee2402

Is doing PhD after M.Pharma a good option? In which subject should I do PhD?

I am going to complete my M. PHARM (PHARMACEUTICS). Is doing PhD a best option after this? If yes, then name some best colleges where I can pursue PhD. Also, let me know doing PhD in which subject would be best for me.

5th May 2018, 09:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is doing PhD after M.Pharma a good option? In which subject should I do PhD?

Yes, definitely it is a good option to do PHD after M Pharma. If you have completed your Masters Course then you are eligible to pursue your PhD and for that you have to qualify NET examination.
In order to pursue PhD you must have completed your Masters course with minimum 55% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?