13th April 2012, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Should I go for IGNOU or any thing else after having teaching experience of 1 and half year from a basic school?

I have teaching experience of 1 and half year from a basic school.I want to do B.Ed in life science from open university.pls suggest me which one is better for me IGNOU or anything else..

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed in life science from open university? Which is better for me?
  2. Can I do D.EL.Ed through IGNOU or B.Ed?
  3. Can I get admission in B.Ed course of IGNOU after completing M.A in English and having 2 years of teaching experience? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  4. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU without any teaching experience
  5. Am I eligible for a job or teacher post after completing distance BSc(Chemistry)
  6. Can I join B.Ed correspondence program through IGNOU without having any teaching experience?
  7. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU have 4 years of experience in teaching?
  8. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  9. Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU if completed M.A.(Economics) and DECE from IGNOU having 4 years of Teaching experience?
  10. Is teaching experience required for doing B.Ed under IGNOU?
  11. Can a candidate of B.Sc in Fashion Designing from Annamalai University be eligible for B.Ed course from MDU?
  12. How to do B.Ed from IGNOU?
  13. Can a B.Com passed students with 3 years of teaching experience apply for B.Ed in IGNOU?
  14. How to join government school after doing B.A from DU, CIC from IGNOU, PGDCA from NIIT?
  15. IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-4, Teaching English (Elementary School) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Can I do B.Ed through correspondence with a percentage of 45 in graduation?
  17. Correspondence course in B.Ed from Mumbai which do not require teaching experience?
  18. List of colleges offering correspondence course for B.Ed in Mumbai without requiring any teaching experience?
22nd May 2012, 02:28 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for IGNOU or any thing else after having teaching experience of 1 and half year from a basic school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have teaching experience of 1 and half year from a basic school.I want to do B.Ed in life science from open university.pls suggest me which one is better for me IGNOU or anything else..

Various Universities offers Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program through distance mode and the eligibility criteria of most of them are same. In order to pursue B.Ed through distance, candidate must hold a bachelors degree from a recognized University. The compulsory eligibility criteria to pursue the program through distance mode is, a candidate must hold a minimum of two years of teaching experience in any recognized School as either temporary or permanent teacher.

Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU] offfered B.Ed program is recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education [NCTE]. The eligibility criteria is as mentioned above. The minimum duration of the program is two years.

Following are the list some other Universities offering B.Ed program through distance mode:

Andhra University
Maduraj Kamraj UniversityKarnataka State Open University
Kurukshetra University
Bangalore University
Maharshi Dayanand University
Annamalai University
Karnataka State Open University.

To get detail information one may refer to the official website.
12th June 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go for IGNOU or any thing else after having teaching experience of 1 and half year from a basic school?

I am a primary school teachers of west Bengal . I'm graduate with b ed . I want to do certificate course for enhancement of my educational qualification as ncte rules. Where should I go .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?