7th June 2011, 12:45 PM
NYAJUM RISO

How many seats are reserved for ST candidates in AIEEE for the state of Arunachal Prdesh?

how many seats are reaserved for ST candidates in aieee for the state of arunachal pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I appear in entrance exam to get admission in Polytechnic course in Rajasthan being a student of Assam?
  2. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  3. How many free seats are available for outer state candidates in JIPMER entrance? Is there any reserved seat for OBC or Women Candidate?
  4. Will my daughter be considered as local or non local for engineering college admission in Hyderabad if she studied her primary to inter at Vizag?
  5. How many reserved medical seats are there in AP?
  6. Can i get admission in KIIT after scoring 18315 rank in KIITEE? Which branch would I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What's the last date for readmission in B.Tech? I'm from R08 Batch
  8. Do I need a domicile to be eligible for Madhya Pradesh Pre PG?
  9. Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam?
  10. Number of seats available for outside state students in JIPMER? Any reservation for OBC or Women candidates? Annual course fee for MBBS students?
  11. Seats reserved for State students to study MBBS in JIPMER for a candidate who has secured 204 rank in APJEE?
  12. Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu?
  13. Candidates belonging to Rajasthan State eligible for the entrance test? List of seats reserved for other states institutionwise?
  14. Can I apply for UPSEE for B.Tech course if I am from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar? What should I fill in the category section of OMR application form?
  15. Information regarding admission for engineering in Pantanagar Engineering College?
  16. How much rank is required to get in top 10 NITs in India?
  17. Seat in Architecture after scoring 14018 in B.Arch entrance exam? Which colleges can I join by estimation?
  18. How can I study M.Sc(Home Science) in Bangalore being a B.Sc(Home Science) student of Delhi? -- [New]
20th January 2012, 02:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are reserved for ST candidates in AIEEE for the state of Arunachal Prdesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYAJUM RISO View Post
how many seats are reaserved for ST candidates in aieee for the state of arunachal pradesh?

There are numerous colleges/universities in Arunachal Pradesh and each have their own quota system depending on state domicile certificate, SC/ST and OBC certificates. You haven't mentioned whether you have the domicile certificate of Arunachal Pradesh or not? Which are the colleges you want to apply and what degree course you want to pursue?

Quota system depends on the college/university administration. Normally 50% quota in certain university/institution is kept for candidates with state domicile certificate of the same state from where he wants to pursue the course and 50% for candidates from other state. Out of this 50% seats, around 10% seats are allotted on the basis of quota system to SC/ST/OBC in certain university/institution. If you have the state domicile certificate of Arunachal Pradesh and you are in ST category your chances to get the quota system increases.

To get a precise answer please mention the full detail about yourself, your academic qualification and the name of college/university/institution you are interested to pursue the degree course from.
12th February 2012, 06:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are reserved for ST candidates in AIEEE for the state of Arunachal Prdesh?

I am from assam and fall in st category so how much do i need to score so i can study in of the best college in india
10th June 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY SEATS ARE FOR ST CANDIDATES IN AIEEE FOR THE STATE OF RAJASTHAN.??????
15th June 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 92 marks in aieee 2012 and i belong to st category can i get seat in pantnagar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?