27th September 2012, 09:43 PM
star000

Is Domicile necessary to be a teacher in UP?

Is domicile is necessary to be teacher in up? Someone Please tell me the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  2. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  3. Procedure for a non karnataka student taking up CET or admitting into Bangalore Engineering colleges?
  4. Do I need to change my domicile from MP to CG? What is the criteria for the same?
  5. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  6. How can I get domicile for UP?
  7. Is it compulsory to submit domicile for DPMT? Is there any requirement for domicile?
  8. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  9. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  10. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  11. Is domicile compulsory to get admitted through CET?
  12. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
  14. Any negative marking in UPCEE exam? Eligibility for UPCEE?
  15. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want?
  16. Who is Gazetted Officer whose attestation requires? -- [New]
  17. Am I Gujarat domicile or not? I've done my 10th from Ahmadabad(Gujarat) and now studying 11th in Delhi
  18. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
15th October 2017, 05:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Domicile necessary to be a teacher in UP?

Yes, domicile certificate is necessary for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. UP TET is entrance exam for becoming teacher in state government schools at primary and secondary level.

The academic qualification required for Teacher Eligibility Test is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in education. For B.Ed course, you need to be a graduate with minimum of 50% marks.
11th March 2021, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Domicile necessary to be a teacher in UP?

Is Domicile necessary to fill the form of up associate teacher vacancy 2021
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?