26th May 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for admission in BA English hons from DU?

I got 82.5% marks in 12th examination and want to do ba English hons from d.u So I want to know that would I eligible for it ?????

26th May 2015, 05:24 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility for admission in BA English hons from DU?

DU provides admission on the behalf of merit list and You are not eligible on the basis of previous year cut of list beacuse usually DU meritlist is closed on 90+ percentage and here we are talking about university campus
If you wanna take admission in any DU affiliated college then you will surely get admission in any college because there are nearly 60 college in Delhi under DU ,but there is no campus placements in these colleges

26th May 2015, 06:37 PM
ScarletGryffin

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility for admission in BA English hons from DU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 82.5% marks in 12th examination and want to do ba English hons from d.u So I want to know that would I eligible for it ?????
Geeting there,
U need not to worry. You'll easily get enrolled in gud clg(s) undet DU with those marks and percentage. Although, you must be aware of the fact they only count best of fours. And yes, you are elgible. Though, I must rectify that according to DU website, their is so eligible cretaria regardung any of the courses and such.

Dearly hope this helps.
Good luck, mate!

10th December 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in BA English hons from DU?

I am 12 passed maths student P-95 C-95 M-95,overall %=92%u20222.i have completed my 12 in 2015,i am doing bsc from agra university but not satisfied.I want to do BA from delhi university,can it is possible and how can i make my gap certificate.i'm in 2nd yr and want to become ias?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?