19th April 2018, 06:13 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility & age limit to apply in KVS PGT recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in KVS PGT recruitment. But I don't know the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria as well as age limit to apply. Please tell me immediately.

30th April 2018, 09:49 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility & age limit to apply in KVS PGT recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit required to apply for KVS PGT Recruitment:

Qualification:
You must have completed any of the below mentioned qualification's in order to be eligible.
1) You must have passed 4 years integrated course of regional college of education of NCERT with minimum 50% marks aggregate and in the concerned subjects.

Or else,

2) You must have passed Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university with minimum 50% makrs.

3) And besides meeting any of the above criteria, you are required to complete B.Ed or its equivalent from a recognized university and you should pass Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) which is conducted by CBSE.

Age Criteria : Your age must not exceed 40 years in order to be eligible for this KVS PGT Recruitment
30th April 2018, 09:54 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria for apply in KVS PGT recruitment:

1. Candidate upper age limit should be 40 years.

2. Relaxation is allowed for reserved category.

3. Master's degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
18th October 2018, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I have M Tech degree in Electronics and communication. Now I am pursuing B Ed. After completing my BEd, can I apply for PGT in physics?
16th February 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I 'm CTET, qualified candidate. My age is 43 years. Can I apply for kvs or any government job as a teacher?
12th July 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the post of Pet female as I am 38 years old and done PEd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?