1st November 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

For how many posts I can apply in HPSSSB recruitment being a B.Tech Civil graduate? Eligibility and age limit to apply?

I have done B.Tech in Civil Engineering and now I want to apply in HPSSSB recruitment. Can I know that for how many posts I can apply in this recruitment? What are the eligibility criteria to apply and age limit also?

2nd November 2016, 07:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how many posts I can apply in HPSSSB recruitment being a B.Tech Civil graduate? Eligibility and age limit to apply?

As you have mentioned above that you have completed B.Tech Civil Engineering and want to apply in HPSSSB recruitment, so related to your field these are the following vacancies:

> For Junior Civil Engineer there are 168 vacancies. Post code 529.

> For Civil Defence Instructor there are 6 vacancies. Post code 535.

> For Junior Civil Engineer there is 1 vacancy. Post code 539.

> For Junior Civil Draughtsman there are 4 vacancies. Post code 582.

Eligibility to apply:

> The age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 45 years for the civil posts.
For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates it is relaxed by 5 years.

> Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

> Candidate should have completed their matriculation or 10+2 and diploma or degree in civil engineering from a recognized university or its equivalent examination.
8th March 2017, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For how many posts I can apply in HPSSSB recruitment being a B.Tech Civil graduate? Eligibility and age limit to apply?

Can a b.tech in civil engineering eligible for surveyor post in hpsssb
29th September 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Can a final year student apply for JE post in hpsssc ?
1st June 2020, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I am btech(ece) can i apply for junior officer (IT)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?