6th April 2018, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Age limit & qualification required to apply in HSSC Steno Typist recruitment?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in Steno Typist recruitment of HSSC. I just want to know about the age limit for applying in this recruitment. Kindly tell me the required qualification also.

6th May 2018, 10:49 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit & qualification required to apply in HSSC Steno Typist recruitment?

Age Criteria and Qualification Required to apply for HSSC Steno Typist Recruitment:

The detailed age criteria and educational qualification criteria required to apply for this HSSC Steno Typist recruitment is as follows.

>> Age Criteria:
* Minimum age - 17 years
* Maximum age allowed - 42 years
Of course there will be relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates

>> Qualification:
* Candidates must have completed their 12th Class or Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized university.
For Ex-Servicemen: 12th class or 15 years service in Army and Army Certificate Class I

>> You must have English shorthand - @ 80 words per minute speed and transcription there of at 15 words per minute and mistakes should not exceed 8%
or
>> You should have Hindi Shorthand at a speed of 64 words per minute and transcription thereof at 11 words per minute and mistakes should not exceed 8%.
or
>> Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or higher qualification in order to be eligible.

Click here for More Details
6th May 2018, 10:51 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit & qualification required to apply in HSSC Steno Typist recruitment?

Candidates who are interested to apply for HSSC Steno Typist recruitment 2018, should have completed their 12th standard or bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized board/university. Candidate should have studied Hindi/Sanskrit as one of their subjects upto 10th standard. Candidate must have a typing speed of 80 wpm for English and 64 wpm for Hindi. The age of the candidate should be in between 17 to 42 years and age relaxation are also applicable on reserved category candidates.
6th May 2018, 07:36 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

HSSC steno typist recruitment is a direct contract based recruitment by the board and there is no particular procedure to apply you just need to collect all your documents such as educational qualification certificates, caste certificate, domicile certificate, steno shorthand certificate photos etc. and report the office of HSSC on 17th April 2018.

You must have good practice of shorthand because candidates who have good and quick knowledge and practice of shorthand will be preferred for the job and posts are less but if you are good at shorthand then you might be selected that is why I would like to suggest you to focus on shorthand writing so you could get more marks in test than others then only you will have some chances of being selected.

Minimum 80 WPM shorthand speed is required in the test and if provide more than 80 means around 100 then your chances will be more than that of others so concentrate on practice of shorthand to get your job sure in this recruitment and also focus on interview if there is in process.

I have given you the link of official notification so please download and read more details about the job. : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TI0gsZQuukcLum8fv78NNbpjLeeYEtOe/view
8th May 2018, 11:59 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Age limit for HSSC Steno Typist Recruitment is:-
17 years to 42 years of age

Educational Qualification for HSSC Steno Typist Recruitment is:-
10+2/ Graduation or its equivalent from 1st division from a recognized board/university.
12th October 2020, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Hsssc steno exam pattern and syllabus?.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?