20th April 2016, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Whether Biology becomes the main subject upon disqualifying in Mathematics of 12th WBCHSE?

Dear Friends,
I am a Science student of WBCHSE Board just given my 12th Board exam. I am confident that I will score good marks in my Language subjects and in my Science subjects too, except Mathematics. And I have Biology as my additional subject. So what will I do if I get fail in Mathematics? Will I get Biology, included as my main subject and Maths will be the additional subject?

Related Questions:
  1. Mathematics will become optional if score less marks than Biology in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  2. What subject combination is better for a candidate who has scored poor marks in WBCHSE Science? -- [New]
  3. What type of subject combination is best after passing WBCHSE in science stream?
  4. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Important chapters for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th CBSE?
  6. Will I be declare fail if disqualify in Biology of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  7. Is it possible to reappear in 12th Mathematics WBCHSE Board exam?
  8. Will I be able to qualify if scored 15 marks in Theory and 18 marks in Mathematics of WBCHSE?
  9. Honours subject to study in Graduation for 12th WBCHSE candidate with mentioned subjects?
  10. Reference books of Biology for preparation of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  11. Can I study B.Sc in Life Science without having biology or by disqualifying in Biology of 12th standard?
  12. Guidebooks of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology for 11th Science WBCHSE?
  13. Can I take Biology as my main subject after 12th?
  14. Can I apply for Air Force Trade-Y examination with 51.66% in 12th WBCHSE?
  15. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College?
  16. Career opportunities for a candidate who has studied Nutrition, Chemistry and Biology in 12th WBCHSE?
  17. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  18. Possibility to study B.Sc in Mathematics if completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
21st April 2016, 02:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Biology becomes the main subject upon disqualifying in Mathematics of 12th WBCHSE?

No, I am sorry to say that nothing of his sort is going to happen. Your main subjects continues to be your main subject even if you do fail in your examination in that particular subject still your additional subject cannot be considered as your main subject.

You can appear for improvement examination in the concluding year if you fail in your maths examination.
22nd April 2016, 12:44 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Biology becomes the main subject upon disqualifying in Mathematics of 12th WBCHSE?

Yes, if you score less or poor marks in the Mathematics subject, your additional subject Biology will become your main subject and where ever you want to take admission in any college, your admission will be based on the marks of Biology in that case. And you will get admission in colleges to study Biological subjects in Graduation.
2nd April 2018, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

If I failed in mathematics and got good marks in other subjects will I be failed? And if not then can I get physics honours in colleges?
18th March 2020, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

I want to give the medical examination so if I fails in math in h.s. of wbchse is there any problems for my admission in any college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?