21st April 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

CSIR or UGC NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Chemistry?

Hello, I am Chemistry postgraduate. I like to study more and do research. For this I want to do PhD program in Chemistry. I want to give NET for this, so kindly tell me CSIR or UGC which NET I have to give?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in CSIR/UGC NET to get JRF if studying PhD from local university?
  2. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  3. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  4. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  5. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Sericulture for M.Sc postgraduate?
  6. CSIR or UGC NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply in CSIR/UGC NET to get JRF if studying PhD from deemed university?
  9. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd?
  10. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd?
  11. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying PhD?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  13. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  14. UGC-NET or CSIR-NET, in which one should I appear if completed Master's Degree in Chemistry?
  15. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET in which one to appear for studying PhD in Commerce? List of entrance exams for doing PhD in Commerce?
  16. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  17. CSIR or UGC NET, which exam to appear for PhD admission for MSc(Biotechnology) student?
  18. Can I do PhD now if did M.Sc 7 years back? Process to do PhD without cracking UGC or CSIT NET?
5th September 2021, 11:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CSIR or UGC NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am Chemistry postgraduate. I like to study more and do research. For this I want to do PhD program in Chemistry. I want to give NET for this, so kindly tell me CSIR or UGC which NET I have to give?
You have completed masters degree in Chemistry so you are eligible CSIR NET exam in Chemical Science.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Your age should be below 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?