26th July 2018, 11:30 AM
Nanzjolly

Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for MSc(Child Health Nursing) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am doing my MSc in Child Health Nursing. After completing my MSc, I want to apply and appear in UGC-NET. Please let me know about my eligibility to appear in this UGC-NET. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
29th July 2018, 10:16 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for MSc(Child Health Nursing) student?

The acronym NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

NET is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education on behalf of University Grants Commission.

Eligibility criteria:

Academic qualification: Master's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Minimum of 55% marks in master's degree is required.

You can apply for NET exam if you meet requirement percentage criteria.
27th July 2019, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for MSc(Child Health Nursing) student?

I am msc nursing in Obg in which subject I can appear the exam of net please reply
19th August 2019, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

If i am doing m.sc nursing from gyanaecology and obstetrics so can i apply for UGC net exam??And what is the scope after doing this
21st August 2019, 06:07 PM
Ballisidhu143

For ugc net exam
In your master degree 55% marks needed
There is 2 exams for ugc in one day

1 general.awareness and teaching ,reasoning

2 paper is about your subject
19th February 2020, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I want the full details about NET in nursing.. What is the procedure and how . What and when we can apply for nursing NET exams.. As I have completed masters in paediatric nursing...
20th August 2020, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

which subject i am elgible to write net set exam i completed msc.nursing in pediatric nursing
5th February 2021, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam, I am doing my MSc in obstetrics and gynaecology Nursing. After completing my MSc, I want to apply and appear in UGC-NET. Please let me know about my eligibility to appear in this UGC-NET. Waiting for your response!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?