14th July 2018, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Indian Air Force Airman Group-X Technical Trade recruitment ECE Diploma holder?

Hi Sir, I have done Diploma course in ECE stream. I want to apply in Indian Air Force Airman Group-X Technical Trade recruitment. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me immediately.

16th July 2018, 08:19 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Indian Air Force Airman Group-X Technical Trade recruitment ECE Diploma holder?

To be eligible to apply for Indian Air Force Airman Group-X Technical Trade recruitment, you should have passed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and English subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% marks or three years Diploma in Engineering course with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a Government recognised institute. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed Diploma in ECE, so, you are eligible to apply for Indian Air Force Airman Group-X Technical Trade recruitment.
18th July 2018, 07:42 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Indian Air Force Airman Group-X Technical Trade recruitment ECE Diploma holder?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Indian Air Force Airman Group X Technical Trade Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Indian Air Force Airman Group X Technical Trade recruitment is given below,

<> You should have passed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern or equivalent examination with Mathematics, English and Physics from a recognized board.

<> You should have secured minimum 50% marks aggregate and 50% marks in English.

<> Or else, candidates who have completed their 3 years Diploma course in Engineering in any discipline are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.

<> As you have completed Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering course, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?