17th October 2016, 12:55 PM
Badekiran

Eligibility for Assistant Loco Pilot?

Sir I have completed my intermediate if I study next ITI course can I eligible to apply assistant loco pilot please mail me [email protected] as soon as possible.

17th October 2016, 09:02 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Assistant Loco Pilot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badekiran View Post
Sir I have completed my intermediate if I study next ITI course can I eligible to apply assistant loco pilot please mail me [email protected] as soon as possible.
Yes, to become eligible for applying Assistant Loco Pilot you must complete ITI course in any specific trade.

If you are pursuing diploma course in any stream like mechanical/automobile/electrical or electronics, then also you can apply for Assistant Loco Pilot.

Age Limit:
  • The age of the candidate must be between 18-30 years of age.
  • Relaxation in age limit is given to reserved category candidates as per rules.
Selection Procedure:
  • Written Exam
  • Personal Interview.
17th October 2016, 09:22 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot examination is stated below :-

=> You should have passed ITI or Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering course from a Government recognised Institute.

=> You should be at least 17 years old to be eligible to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot examination. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per Government norms.

As per the data you have mentioned in your query, you have completed Intermediate, so, if you study ITI or Diploma in any of the above mentioned streams after your Intermediate, you are eligible to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot examination.
18th October 2016, 12:11 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Pass in 10th with ITI is the basic qualification required. Diploma holders in specific streams can also apply. Diploma can be obtained in subjects of mechanical/electrical/electronic/civil engineering. No cut off marks is required to apply. Age of the applicant must be between 18 years and 30 years.
This is the minimum eligibility criteria you have to follow in order to become loco pilot.
18th October 2016, 12:51 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Yes, you will be eligible for assistant loco pilot job after completing ITI as the minimum educational qualification for this job is ITI or diploma in engineering. Your age should be between 18 to 28 years. For more information you can go to the official website of RRB.

http://www.rrb.gov.in

Thanks
18th October 2016, 01:13 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Assistant Loco Pilot are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Matriculation (Class 10) with a course completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by NCVT or SCVT in the relevant trade or
a diploma in engineering.

-The candidate age should be in between 18-30 years.

Selection Procedure :

Written Examination,

Aptitude Test, and

Document Verification.

Syllabus for the exam :-

General awareness,

Arithmetic,

General intelligence and reasoning,

General science and technical ability.
18th October 2016, 01:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badekiran View Post
If you have completed ITI course then you are eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard or completed ITI course from a recognized board/University are eligible for Loco Pilot in Indian Railway.

Your age should be in between 18 to 33 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?