17th October 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

What should I study after Diploma engineering to get a good job?

I have completed diploma cse with 65% i want a good job quickly, so which study i have to do except B.Tech, because of so many people are studying the diploma.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study B.Tech if getting a good job after Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Is higher study after diploma in civil engineering a good option?
  3. Which branch should I study after diploma in Mechanical Engineering so that I could get a good job?
  4. Can I get job after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. What should I study next after diploma in computer?
  6. How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 85% of marks?
  7. Should I do Diploma after 10th to study B.Tech in Software Engineering? Can I get job after this?
  8. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs? -- [New]
  10. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get good job if study PG Diploma in Microbiology being a B.Sc graduate? Courses related to Microbiology available to study in PG Diploma?
  12. Eligibility criteria to become RTO Officer?
  13. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  14. List of colleges in Rayalaseema for diploma in aeronautical engineering
  15. What can i do except B.Tech after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  16. Should I study B.Tech and M.Tech after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course? Can I get any good job after completing Diploma?
  17. What should I do after Diploma Engineering B.Tech or AMIE? Is there any other way to study in in other branch except Electrical?
  18. Diploma in Hotel Management is good option? Will I get job after this Diploma?
18th October 2016, 12:31 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I study after Diploma engineering to get a good job?

If you want a job then you can apply for some jobs on the basis of your diploma qualification. But in my opinion you should complete your graduation. If you don't want to do B.TECH then you can pursue for BCA, or B.SC. After that if you want you can do higher studies or if you want you can find a good job. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?