24th August 2011, 01:41 AM
simranmantara

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.?

i hav got 60% in 10th and 57% in 12th, plz tell me in which company i can placed.....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  2. Eligibility for companies like Accenture, IBM and TCS?
  3. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  4. Am I eligible for HCL campus drive after clearing two backlogs and having more than 60% marks throughout?
  5. Eligibility criteria for IBM and TCS
  6. Am i eligible to placed in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and TCS having scored 70.8% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% upto 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  7. How can I become a part of WIPRO, Infosys, IBM, TCS after completing B.Tech
  8. Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture? -- [New]
  10. Does Accenture consider 10th marks for recruiting B.Tech freshers?
  11. How can I get job in Infosys, Accenture and IBM as a Software Developer? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose?
  12. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  13. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  14. Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture
  15. Am I eligible for campus placement after doing 4th year in B.E
  16. Eligibility criteria for Accenture, IBM and Infosys?
  17. Does Accenture considers 10th percentage for job recruitment to B.Tech(CSE) fresher?
  18. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
24th August 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.?

please send eligibility criteriafor pg also
24th August 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

i have a year gap . i repeated my 11th two times so am i eligible for the placement.my ovearall %is above 65 throughout 10th 12th nd btech.
24th August 2011, 11:58 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

for all these company the minimum marks required to be eligible is 60% throughout. but for Infosys the minimum marks criterion is 65% throughout.

for all these company year gap should less than two years. if anywhere written that more than two years are allowed i think it is not true. visit the company website to know true information.

one more eligibility criterion you should not have any backlog when you are applying for job in these company.

Thanks
25th August 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria for MCA student in Accenture
i m having 10th with 74% ,
12th with 52%,
graduation with 76% aggregate
mca with 82% aggregate upto 4th sem no backlogs
am I elligible for accenture?tell me in which company I can be placed?
25th August 2011, 05:41 PM
karanb

can i sit for infosys campus placements with 72% in 10th 64%in 12th and %.94 CGPA in btech till VI semester ???
as companies are coming in VII semester
25th August 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

i've got 74.2% in my 10th, 58.6% in 12th and 7.38 in my B.Tech(till 6th sem). Will i be able to sit for the interview in TCS,CTS,L & T ? Please give a response as soon as possible as my campussing will be starting from next month.
25th August 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

i m a b.tech 4th year student of CSE branch.. and i have scored 47% in 10th , 54% in 12th and my aggrigate in b.tech is 65%..
Can u suggest me any company's name for which i m eligible...
plzzzz tel me.. or suggest me what should i do?????
26th August 2011, 12:19 AM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
Except Infosys all other companies requires 60% trough-out 10th,12th and B.Tech, while Infosys require 70%
You should not have any backlog while applying and no gap between 12th and B.tech.If there is any gap reason must be justified in a reasonable way,like you were doing B.Sc in math (Must show prove).
27th August 2011, 12:01 AM
Mannu2525

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS AND INFOSYS

• Min. 60% marks throughout(For Accenture and TCS), 65% marks for (Infosys and IBM).
• 605 Marks in B.E/B.Tech without any backlog at the time of campus drive.
• Maximum of 2 year gap is allowed.

GOOD LUCK
28th August 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

is there any eyesight creriteria for joining infosys and tcs. Do they conduct any eyesight tests there?
28th August 2011, 10:06 PM
ina purkayastha

sir i had a gap after b.e. 1st year due to my health problem but now my b.e aggregate upto 6th sem is 60% so am i eligible for campus interview or not
29th August 2011, 01:45 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Hello dear

Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students is given below

1.60% and above marks in through out of academic career.

2.don't have break of study more than 2 years.

3.good communication skill.

etc.

all the best.......
29th August 2011, 02:45 AM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Friend.
2year of Gap , is a huge period,
1 year gap is there , then it's ok , but 2 year gap too dangerous , you can't able to seat in these company,
how ever you can appear the campus , if you can able to give any certification proof during that gap year(year gap period),
then they may consider you..

Good luck...
29th August 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i have SSC 70%,Bsc_IT 62% and 12th less than 50% can eligibility to attend these companys accenture,ibm,tcs,wipro and infosys ?
30th August 2011, 02:35 PM
mala.pandey

sir i have 65.50%in 10,64.50% in 12 and 57.53% in b.e till 3rd year m i eligible for accenture.
31st August 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav got 76% in 10th,63.8%in 12th(with best of 5)if best of 5 is not allowed then the marks percentage is 59.66%,in bca the percentage is 75.5%,and now i m a mca student till 4 th sem the c.g.p.a is 7.5.if math is included in best of 5 of class 12 then the percentage is 60%.i hvn't any gap year or back log.m i eligible for tcs,cts,infosys,wipro,accenture,aricent,ibm?? plez sir reply me...
31st August 2011, 11:43 PM
Mannu2525

Dear,
Accenture, TCS and IBM eligibility criteria is written below as following
•-> Graduation degree from any recognized university in engineering.

•-> Min. 60% marks in engineering (65% for Infosys)

•-> Min. 60% marks in X and XII.

•-> Gap year of more than 2 year is not allowed.
1st September 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

i passed 12th first with biology& then in next year with maths ........i have no any gape am i eligible for tcs plz help me
1st September 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

i have 1 yr. gap between 12th and bca and my bca session was late as u might b knowing bihar univ. n dats why my 2004-2007 session end in 2008 and after that i have 1 year gap between bca and mca did i egligible for tcs, accenture
3rd September 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a M.Sc software engg(5yrs) fresher, i have got 77% in 10th and 59% in 12th, 84% in Msc,i also completed the oracle examination certified the exam OCA in the part of DataBase Admin. so plz reply me i am eligible to attend the any company interviews help me hurry up. coming weak i want attend the interview
3rd September 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there any company whose eligibility criteria is less than 60% for BE??
yes. ofciourse.don't give up hope
3rd September 2011, 11:58 PM
BHARATH479

Hi brother in the present situation many companies are recruiting students in on campus and also off campus placements.but some students don't know the details of the campanies
first of all there si no year gap in your studies.And also NO backlogs in your stream.
TCS DETAILS:
60% Aggregate through out your studies and allowing 2 backlogs.
in the selection process written test followed by technical and HR interviews.
confidently tell your answers it is must. so basics of C and simple programes you have to learn.here only aptitutude questions. no verbal
Infosys details:
68% aggregate through out your studies and NO backlogs.
here also same as above mentioned for tcs.but you need to prepare well for programming also like C,C++,JAVA.
wrritten test contains verbal and aptitude questions.
ACCENTURE:
60% aggregate,no backlogs
contains verbal,logocal resonaning and apitutude questions
writtyen test,group disscussion,TR and HR
no year gap for any company mentioned above
all the best
4th September 2011, 12:00 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tara26star View Post
hi
i want to know the exact eligibility criteria for these it companies(TCS.INFOSYS,ACCENTURE and IBM).
whether they allow 2 year gap between 12th and b.tech or not??
please tell me the true answer as i am very confused i found somewhere that accenture and infy allow yr gap but somewhere its written that they dont allow any yr gap.
also in tcs i found the yr gap should be less than 2 yrs but smwhr its written not more than 2 yrs.
so if you know plz tell me what is the correct eligibility criteria.
In order to get placed in the above companies..you should not have a gap of more than 2 years between your passing of 12th and your joining of B.Tech
and
you should possess a minimum of 60% aggregate in B.Tech and should have no backlogs at the time of placement

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz90"
4th September 2011, 01:41 AM
tinashefa123

hello evry1
m shefali n am in my b.tech final ye..infi is comin to our campus dis month and the cut off is 86 %!! i hav 67 % in my b.tech but m sure of making it to 68 in the comin xams...my question is should i go ahead wid the recruitment process of infosys ??? please do suggest
4th September 2011, 02:15 PM
BHARATH479

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinashefa123 View Post
hello evry1
m shefali n am in my b.tech final ye..infi is comin to our campus dis month and the cut off is 86 %!! i hav 67 % in my b.tech but m sure of making it to 68 in the comin xams...my question is should i go ahead wid the recruitment process of infosys ??? please do suggest
first of all i will appreciate for your confidence for told that you can making the 68% in the coming exam.there is no problem at in the recruting process of infosys but the problem may come if the recruiter are calculating your total marks and %.
no problem you can go through the process it will help in experience for if they won't calculate your marks it is helpful.and you have half campus also for infosys during summer period.it is must you have to secure 68% in coming exam.apart from infosys many companies looking above 60% and why can't go through that companies it is very benfitial to you.
4th September 2011, 02:29 PM
BHARATH479

Quote:
Originally Posted by simranmantara View Post
i hav got 60% in 10th and 57% in 12th, plz tell me in which company i can placed.....
first you need to tell your current % in which stream you are studying then we can answer for your question.best of my knowledege some camponies are allowing if there 12th standard %is less than 60% also you may go through the that campanies.
5th September 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I AM DOING BIO MEDICAL ........................AM I ELIGIBLE FOR ACCENTURE
8th September 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

i have one backlog with 63% aggregate am i eligible for tech mahindra?
8th September 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

mechnical is allowed in accenture???
8th September 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 82% in 10th and 65% in 12th, 57% aggregate uptill 6th sem.so m i eligible for acenture, wipro,zensor...????? plz sir reply soooonnnn...!!!!!!
8th September 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

hie sir
I m BE(IT) final year student,nw i m in 7th sem. I have 55.64% aggregate till 6th sem,I score 70% in 10th & 72% in 12th,is there any company who can offered me job.
I m doing my BE from mumbai university.sir plez help me.............
8th September 2011, 11:26 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

You should have the following criteria:
for Accenture and TCS: 60% throughout your carrier
for IBM-70% throughout your carrier
for Infosys- 65% throughout your carrier
Generally a 1year gap is allowed in case of TCS, Infy and Accenture although you must have to show proper reasons behind it.
But in case of 2years gap it may create a big deal of problems for you to appear.
9th September 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

hai,
i m jayashree doing final b.tech(IT)
67% in 10th,56% in 12th,82% upto 6th sem in degree,
please tel me,wat companies r eligible for me reply soon as possible?????
9th September 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

i have 1 year gap between 10th n 12th and 2 year gap after 12th , my 10th 12th n btech cgpa are greater than 60% , kindly tell me m i eligible for accenture , aricent
recruitment process 2011-2012 ?
11th September 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

may i know that whats the eligibility criteria for accenture???i heard that accenture will not allowed any gap after 12 from now
11th September 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitz90 View Post
In order to get placed in the above companies..you should not have a gap of more than 2 years between your passing of 12th and your joining of B.Tech
and
you should possess a minimum of 60% aggregate in B.Tech and should have no backlogs at the time of placement

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz90"
i hope this fact about permissible single year gap at accenture holds true. else wise god please take care of me.
12th September 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i had 6 subject in 12th standard.according to my board % will calculate according to best 5 subject.How accenture will see the %?according to best 5 or 6 subject?plz tel me..
13th September 2011, 12:49 AM
fahran

Hi dear,

for all these company the minimum marks required to be eligible is 60% throughout. but for Infosys the minimum marks criterion is 65% throughout.

for all these company year gap should less than two years. if anywhere written that more than two years are allowed i think it is not true. visit the company website to know true information.

one more eligibility criterion you should not have any backlog when you are applying for job in these company.

Thanks
13th September 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

sir my b.tech score is 64% till my 6 semester with 1 running back plz tell me i m eligible or not plz reply on [email protected]
13th September 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I have upto BCA first class ,but PG(MCA) not get ,that's why which company's criteria suitable for me?give me some companies name for requirement?
Uni also pune.
13th September 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

sir , i have got 51% in 10th and 64% in diploma and 61% in b-tech till 6th sem tell me in which company i can placed???????????
14th September 2011, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

sir , i scored 63% in 10th and 56% in 12th
but i have scored 75% in btech am i eligible for these companies
14th September 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

10-75%,12-53%,B.TECH-76%(Till 6th semester)Please tell me which of the companies like HCL,IBM,ACCENTURE,SYNTEL,MAHINDRA SATYAM,L&T INFOTECH am eligible or not?If not please suggest me some of the other companies?
14th September 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,now i m third year student of b.tech and i hv secured 60% in 1st and 2nd yr . my 10th marks 72% and 12th marks are 53% can u please tell me in which companies i can apply for a job after complition of my b.tech.
15th September 2011, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have 80%in10th,12th and 64% in b tech.whether eligible for tcs?
15th September 2011, 01:33 AM
fahran

Hi dear,

Thanks
15th September 2011, 04:37 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have secrue 66% in 10th ,63%in 12th and 65% in B.E. but i have 4 years gap between 12th and Bl.E. due to some family problem. in which compny i can aply..\
plss reply me at my email id [email protected]

thanks
15th September 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

i am from btech seventh sem and i have three active backs then tell me sir that am i elligibe for t.c.s
15th September 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 65% in 10th , 47% in 12th , 79% in B.E(up to 6th sem) . plz tell me any IT company which suitable for me ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?