14th January 2018, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for admission in MA Arabic at Aligarh Muslim University?

I completed my course from Darul Uloom Deoband and I want to study my MA Arabic at Aligarh Muslim University. Can I know eligibility criteria for admission? Can you please provide me with the details soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for admission in M.A.(Arabic) at Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission procedure for MA Arabic from Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When the admission of M.A.(Arabic) will be started at Aligarh Muslim University?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing BCA course from Aligarh Muslim University? What is the Annual fee for the course?
  6. Procedure to get admission in PhD (Arabic Literature) at Aligarh Muslim University? Will I have to pass entrance exam?
  7. Whether Aligarh Muslim University offers BBA or not? If yes, what is the admission procedure?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for pursuing B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. Cutoff marks required in AMUEEE to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  10. When the admission for Master of Finance & Control will be started in Aligarh Muslim University? Eligibility to get admission?
  11. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to get BTech admission in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility to get PhD in Business Administration admission in AMU?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. How to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the criteria?
  15. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Aligarh Muslim University?
  16. When the notification of Aligarh Muslim University PhD(Urdu) will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  17. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate?
  18. AMU B.Tech cut off for both internal and externals?
15th January 2018, 12:04 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in MA Arabic at Aligarh Muslim University?

Eligibility criteria for admission in M.A (Arabic) at Aligarh Muslim University are:-

Candidate must have passed B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/ B.A Theology with Advance Arabic Papers with at least 50% aggregate from any recognized university.

Candidate who have not studied Arabic in B.A are not eligible.

Candidate's age must be above 17 years.

Admission will be done through Departmental Test.
15th January 2018, 12:22 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in MA Arabic at Aligarh Muslim University?

Aligarh Muslim University organises courses for M.A in Arabic for year 2018.

Eligibility :

- One must have passed bachelor degree in B.A Arabic or equivalent from a recognised university with at least 50% marks.

- You have to apply the application form available on the website of Aligarh Muslim University www.amucontrollerexams.com under Admission Section. Last date to apply the form is 12/04/18. A fee of Rs. 350 is to be paid.

- Written test will be conducted by the university on 6/06/18.

- Based on the scores of the written test and number of seats available, cutoff will be decided and qualified candidates will be qualified for counselling.
15th January 2018, 02:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

There is no any special eligibility criteria required to get admission to pursue Master’s degree.
You have to go through entrance examination which is conducted by every university/college. You have to clear that entrance exam and score cut-off marks. After qualifying entrance examination only you will get admission.
You must have all necessary documents with you at the time of admission.
15th January 2018, 03:53 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) is a one of the top universities which provide different level degrees like graduation, post graduation, doctorate level degree.

The basic eligibility required for getting admission for M.A Arabic in AMU is to complete B.A or its equivalent education in any related stream with 50% from any recognised university.

If you fulfil the eligibility requirements then you need to attend entrance exam conducted by AMU and qualify the test in merit.

For more details about the notifications, application forms you can visit the official website of AMU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?